Presidency University Recruitment 2017
Presidency University Kolkata has placed a notice for appointment of eligible and willing candidates on 105 posts of Teaching Faculty etc. All interested aspirants are requested to read the further given notice to know more about Presidency University Recruitment 2017.
Details such as eligibility criteria, age limit, educational qualification, application fee, selection process are dispersed below by the team of allgovtjobs.in aspirants are requested to read further before applying.
Presidency University Faculty Recruitment 2017 Advt Details
Name Of Organization: Presidency University
Name Of Posts: Teaching faculty
Number Of Vacancies: 105
Advertisement No: PU_RECR_AP_15-17
Last date: 07th July 2017
Presidency University Vacancy Details:
|Name Of Posts||Name Of The Trades||No. Of Posts|
|Associate Professor||Performing Arts||02|
|Assistant Professor||Chemistry (Organic)||03|
|Professor||Degree in PhD in the allied/ concerned/ relevant discipline with publishing work of high standard|
|Associate Professor||Good academic record with at least 55% marks at the Masters Degree level in a relevant subject|
- Aspirant’s age must be below of 37 years as per the applicable posts requirement.
- Age relaxation to SC / ST and OBC candidates will be given for 5 years and 3 years respectively as per norms.
Applicants need to face a personal interview for getting selected on the relevant posts.
|Post Name||Scale Of Pay|
|Professor||Rs. 37400 – 67000/- with GP Rs. 10000/-|
|Associate Professor||Rs. 37400 – 67000/- with GP Rs. 9000/-|
|Assistant Professor||Rs. 15600 – 39100/- with Grade Pay Rs. 6000/-|
Steps To Apply for Presidency University Recruitment:
- Firstly, appliers ought to visit Official site, which is presiuniv.ac.in
- Then go to the ‘advertisement’ tab available at the menu bar.
- Then select the link “Applications are invited for the post of __________ at Presidency University, Kolkata” on the next page.
- Read the entire notification properly and go to the ‘Apply Online’ tab as available.
- Fill the online application form properly and upload the scanned photograph/signature or other documents if required.
- Submit the form within given time period after the successfully submission of the form must take a print out of the filled form for further use.
- Photocopies along with originals of all testimonials & certificates must be produced at the time of interview/interaction meeting if called. Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
Last Date for Submission of Filled Application Form: 7th July 2017