Pune Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2017
Pune Municipal Corporation has released a vacancy notification concerning Pune Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2017 for the appointment of Teachers posts for filling up 175 vacancies. The candidates who full fill the essential qualifications and want to request for the posts need to apply before the 22nd June 2017.
The candidates are requested to know about Pune Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2017 eligibility, mode of selection, pay scale, how to apply and important dates are framed below on this web page.
PMC Recruitment 2017 Notice Details:
Organization Name: Pune Municipal Corporation
Name of the posts: Teachers
Total Vacancies: 175
Process To Apply: By Post
End Date to Apply: 22nd June 2017
Pune Municipal Corporation Vacancy Required Qualifications:
The appliers are required to have Class 10th and 12th Pass D.ed/ B.ed (TET) or its equivalent qualification with good academic records in concerned discipline from a recognized university / Institute.
- Aspirant’s age should be lies between 38 years to 43 years.
- Relaxation in age will be given to the deserving candidates as per government rules.
Mode of Selection:
The candidates will be made on the basis of Interview.
All those applicants who will get appointed for the announced Pune Municipal Corporation Jobs, receive the salary as Rs. 6000/-.
How to Apply For PMC Recruitment 2017:
- Log on official website of the organization that is pmc.gov.in or maharecruitment.mahaonline.gov.in and click on the appropriate link which you want to apply and read the application form filling instructions.
- After that, download the application form and fill it within correct manner and attach photocopies of all essential documents and passport size photographs.
- At last, send it to the mentioned address below.
To The Pune Municipal Corporation
PMC Building, Near Mangala Theatre,
Shivajinagar, Pune – 411005
Last Date for Submission of Applications: 22nd June 2017