TRB Tamilnadu Recruitment 2017
Teachers Recruitment Board invites application from well-qualified candidates to fill the 1058 vacancy of Lecturer. Job seekers with essential qualification and skills are requested to apply for the following designations as prescribed below on this page. Those applicants are interested in applying for these Job may apply online on or before the 7th July 2017.
TRB has a prime responsibility to select candidates with excellent academic records and influencing skills. Aspirants who have requisite eligibility and want to make a successful career in teaching sector are suggested to apply as soon as possible. Further details of TRB Tamilnadu Lecturer Vacancy such as eligibility criteria, vacancy details, selection process, how to apply are stated here briefly.
TRB Recruitment 2017 in Tamil Nadu
Organization Name: Government Of Tamil Nadu For Teacher Recruitment Board
No. of Posts: 1058
Name of the posts: Lecturer
Application Mode: Online
Last Date To Apply: 7th July 2017
TRB Vacancy Details:
|Subject||No. Of Vacancies|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering||91|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||118|
|Computer Science Engineering||134|
|Instrumentation and Control Engineering||03|
|Modern Office Practice||17|
Candidates should have Post Graduate degree in the relevant subject with B.Ed degree or equivalent in relevant subject from any recognized university.
Applicant’s age should not be more than 57 Years and upper age relaxation for reserved category is applies as per the organization norms.
Candidates can buy the application form after payment of Rs. 100/- by Cash.
Job seekers need to pay the examination fee of Rs. 600/- for General/OBC and Rs. 300/- for ST/SC in any Branch of SBI or Indian Overseas Bank by Challan.
The selection process will be done on the basis of marks obtained in the Objective type Single paper test and Interview.
Selected candidates will be received the salary as Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 39100/- along with Additional Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/-.
How to Apply For TN TRB Recruitment 2017:
- In the very first step, aspirants are firstly liable to visit the Teaching Services Recruitment Board’s website trb.tn.nic.in. to apply for TN TRB Recruitment
- After visiting the homepage of the official website you need to hit on “Notification” tab from home page.
- On the new window, various job links will be available you need to press on “suitable link as given below.
- After reading relevant details go back to home page and press on “Online Registration” to open up the On-Line Application Form.
- Then you are required to hit on ‘Apply online’ link suitable link given above for which you want to apply after reading complete details.
- Now Fill TRB TN Online Application Form with all the required particulars in the application forms correctly.
- Upload your relevant documents/ certificates according to the requirement.
- Finally, candidates are required to once verify their eligibility for the post before submitting their online application and take a printout of the form for future use.
Last date of Submit online Application: 7th July 2017