ATMA Recruitment 2017
Agricultural Technology Management Agency (ATMA) has disclosed a notification for the recruitment of Computer Operator, Technology Manager & Other Posts to fill up 41 vacancies. Candidates who full fill the essential eligibility norms can submit an application form on or before 20th July 2017. All other relevant details and instructions are provided below on this page.
Organization Name: Agricultural Technology Management Agency (ATMA)
No. of Vacancies: 41
Posts Name: Computer Operator, Technology Manager & Other
Application Mode: Online
End date to apply: 20th July 2017
ATMA Vacancies Details:
|S. No.||Position Name||Total Vacancies|
|1.||Block Technology Manager||04|
|2.||Assistant Technology Manager||36|
Required Qualification Details:
Candidates should have completed Diploma in Computer, Graduation Degree / Post Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
- Lower Age limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 45 Years
- Relaxation in age will be applicable as per norms.
Selection will be made on the basis of Personal Interview.
|Position Name||Pay Scale|
|Block Technology Manager||Rs. 25,000/-|
|Assistant Technology Manager||Rs. 15,000/-|
|Computer Operator||Rs. 16,000/-|
How to Apply for ATMA Recruitment 2017:
- Qualified and Willing candidates have to submit an online application in the prescribed format through visiting the department official website that is www.murshidabad.nic.in.
- Fill up the necessary details properly and upload relative documents scanned copies.
- Application form along with all certificates in support of educational qualifications, age limit, experience etc is required to be submitting online.
- Now candidates must get a printed copy of it and send it to the mentioned address below.
The Project Director,
Agricultural Technology Management Agency,
Office of the Deputy Director Of Agriculture (Admn),
Murshidabad Krishi Bhawan (1st Floor) 20 K.N. Road
- Last Date for Registration of Online Application Form: 20th July 2017
- End Date for Receiving of Online Application Form: 27th July 2017
Candidates who are looking for jobs in government sector are advised to check daily jobs updates on our web portal or like our Facebook page so that we can post all details on your timeline.