ESIC Recruitment 2017
Employee’s State Insurance Corporation invites online application as ESIC Recruitment 2017 to fill up the 97 vacancies of Faculty in different disciplines. Candidates who are interested in specified posts and possess requisite qualifications can apply online until 20th July 2017.
ESIC provides excellent working environment and opportunities for continuous growth of career. Job seekers with essential qualification are advised to apply as soon as possible to opt this bright opportunity.
Essential details related to ESIC Faculty vacancy such as eligibility criteria, selection process, salary details, how to apply and important dates are shaped in below section of this web page.
ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2017 Notice
Organization Name: Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
No. of Posts: 97
Post Name: Faculty Jobs
Mode of Application: Online
Last Date to apply: 20th July 2017
ESIC Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Positions||Number Of Positions|
|ESIC Medical College, Sanathnagar Hyderabad (Telangana)|
|ESIC Medical College Faridabad (Haryana)|
|ESIC Dental College Gulbarga Karnataka|
|ESIC Dental College Rohini New Delhi|
- Candidate’s age must not be exceeded 50 years as on 2/02/2017.
- Relaxation in Upper age Limit is also applicable for ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-Servicemen & other categories of persons as per Rules/instructions of Govt. of India.
Applicants should have passed the Second Class Master’s Degree or MD/MS /Doctorate Degree or equivalent qualification from a recognized university or institution to apply for the positions.
The selection process will be followed by written examination and shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
|Name of the Positions||Monthly Remuneration|
|Professor||Rs. 37400-67000 +GP of Rs. 8700/-|
|Associate Professor||Rs. 15600-Rs. 39100 +GP of Rs. 7600/-|
|Assistant Professor||Rs. 15600-Rs. 39100 +GP of Rs. 6600/-|
SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex Servicemen categories are exempted from any applicable fees however remaining categories have to pay Rs. 225/-.
The requisite fees can be deposited in any branch of SBI by favour of “ESI Fund Account No. I” and it should be payable at Delhi.
Instructions to Apply For ESIC Recruitment 2017:
- Eligible candidates have to apply online as an application through any other mode will be summarily rejected.
- Applicants have to logon official website www.esic.nic.in.
- Click on “Recruitment” and select Headquarters. Then follow the link of Apply online for post of Faculty in ESIC – 2017.
- Start fill up all the essential details as prescribed. Appliers can also take help from user guide to make the process easy. Upload the scanned image of his/her recent photograph and signature.
- Submit the completed application and print the acknowledgment for the future use.
Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: 20th July 2017
End Date for Receipt of Application for Flung areas: 27th July 2017
Click here to read official notification