Gujarat Police Recruitment 2017
Police Recruitment Board of Gujarat invites online application from eligible and qualified candidates to fill up 115 vacancies of Police Inspector posts via Gujarat Police Recruitment 2017. Interested job seekers can submit an online application on or before the end date that is 2nd August 2017.
Gujarat police is working with main objective to maintain peace in the state and to take action against any threat. Candidates who are willing to do the job in police department should make online registration before the closing date.
Other details related to Gujarat Police Constable Vacancies such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, pay scale, how to apply and important dates are depicted below.
Organization Name: Police Recruitment Board of Gujarat
No. of Posts: 115
Name of the posts: Police Inspector
Gujarat Police Vacancy Details:
|Police Inspector (Unarmed), class-I||Number of vacancies|
|Category wise Posts|
|S. & E. B. C.||30|
|Out of Category wise posts reserved for women|
|S. & E. B. C.||10|
Those candidates wanted to apply for the Gujarat police jobs they must have Graduation Degree passed.
- General categories candidates: 165 cms
- Reserved categories candidates: 162 cms
- Candidate’s age must be between 20 years to 35 years as on the mentioned date.
- Relaxation in upper age will be given to the reserved category as per the organization rules and regulations.
- Physical Standards,
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Objective & Written Test
Decided salary of applicants will be Rs. 44,900-1,42,400/- (according to 7th Pay Commission).
Instructions to Apply for Gujarat Police Jobs:
- Candidates who possess the essential qualification and want to apply can follow department website that is police.gujarat.gov.in and ojas.gujarat.gov.in to make online registration.
- All the entries made by the candidates should be accurate and relevant as per requirement. Applicants take help from user instructions before going to fill the online application. If any Application finds with wrong details that can lead to cancellation.
- Upload the latest photograph, signature or others documents if required and submit the completed application. Take a print out for further reference.
Closing date of receiving of online application: 2nd August 2017
Candidates who are in search of government jobs can check daily updates of new job openings or like our Facebook page and we will update all the recruitment updates on your timeline.