IBPS PO Recruitment 2017
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has published an advertisement regarding IBPS PO Recruitment 2017 for the 3247 PO/MT VII Exam. Any eligible candidate, who aspires to join any of the Participating Organizations as a Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee or in a similar post in that cadre, is required to register for the Common Recruitment Process (CWE PO/MT-VII). The IBPS PO exam will be conducted in two steps. The appliers who will qualify Preliminary Examination will be eligible for appearing in the Main exam.
The prospective candidates need to apply online after ensuring the eligibility by reading the detailed advertisement.
IBPS CWE PO/MT VII Exam 2017 Details
Conducting Body: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
Subject of Notice: IBPS PO Exam PO/MT VII 2017 Notification
No. of Posts: 3247
Application Mode: Online
Last Date To Apply: 26th August 2017
IBPS Vacancy Details:
|Bank Name||No. of Posts|
|Bank of Baroda||00|
|Bank of India||200|
|Bank of Maharashtra||00|
|Central Bank of India||200|
|Indian Overseas Bank||00|
|Oriental Bank of commerce||300|
|Punjab National Bank||400|
|Punjab and Sind Bank||100|
|Union Bank of India||400|
|United Bank of India||100|
A candidate must be either –
(i) a Citizen of India or
(ii) a subject of Nepal or
(iii) a subject of Bhutan or
(iv) a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
(v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
A Degree of Graduation in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Lower Age Limit: 20 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|Persons With Disabilities (PWD)||10 years|
|Persons ordinarily domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir||5 years|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Examination (Qualified Candidates in Pre Exam)
- Personal Interview (Qualified in Main Exam)
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates: RS. 100/-
- For all others: RS. 600 /-
- The requisite fees can be paid online
How to Apply for IBPS PO Exam:
- Before applying online, candidates should scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) and signature adhere to the required specifications as given in Advertisement.
- Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open the link “CWE PO/MT” and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CWEPROBATIONARY OFFICERS/ MANAGEMENT TRAINEES (CWE-PO/MT-VII )” to open the On-Line Application Form
- Candidates will have click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. After that, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications and submit the final application. Take a print out for future use.
- Starting date of Apply online: 06th August 2017
- Last date of apply online: 26th August 2017
- Pre Exam Call Letter: October 2017
- IBPS Preliminary Online Exam: 07 & 08th October 2017 & 14 & 15th October 2017
- IBPS Main Exam Date: 26th November 2017