ICDS Recruitment 2017
Integrated Child Development Services Directorate, Department of Women and Child Development, Bihar has introduced a notification about ICDS Recruitment 2017 for the employment of 1003 Anganwadi Workers & Assist Job openings. Eligible candidates can submit the dully filled application at the concerned address on or before the last date.
The organization has been involved in various programmes for the childhood development. ICDS has launched many schemes for the betterment of nutritional and health status of children. Job seekers who want to join ICDS are requested to apply through proper channel.
ICDS Recruitment 2017 Notice
Organization Name: Integrated Child Development Services Directorate, Department of Women and Child Development, Bihar
Name of The Posts: Anganwadi Assistant and Anganwadi Servant
No. Of Vacancies: 1003
Application Mode: Online
Closing Date to Apply: 27th July 2017
ICDS Vacancy Details:
|S. No.||Name of the Vacant Post||No. Of Posts|
- Applicant’s age limit should not between 18 years to 40 years as on 01-01-2017.
- Relaxation in age will be applicable as per govt. guidelines.
Aspirants should possess Graduate Degree / 8th, 10th or its equivalent qualification from recognized University / Indian Institute.
Applicants will be selected on merit basis which will be prepared on the basis of academic records.
Candidates who will be selected for the aforesaid post will be receiving an impressive salary Per Month which is offered by the organization.
How to Apply For ICDS Recruitment 2017:
- Firstly, log on to the official website that is kaimur.bih.nic.in
- After that, choose the suitable link to read complete details about the post properly.
- Candidates are required to collect the application form from the concerned office only.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed manner, attach the application along with all the photocopies of all the obligatory documents and affix your recent passport photograph on the application form and mention a valid email id and phone number in the application form.
- On completion of filling the application form enclose the application form in an envelope that must be super scribed with “Application for the post of…………..” and must be submitted to the integrated Child development Scheme offices.
Recruitment, Directorate of ICDS,
Second Floor, Indira Bhawan,
Patna, Bihar 800-001
Last date for receipt of application: 27th July 2017
Job seekers who want to keep updated with daily latest jobs are advised to visit our web portal allgovtjobs.in time to time or like our Facebook Page.