Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017
Jharkhand Public Service Commission has released vacancy notice as Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017 to welcome qualified candidates for the 668 seats of Headmaster Posts. Intrigued competitors may seek Jharkhand Public Service Commission Vacancy by filling online application structure on or before the last date.
Capable competitors may snatch this opportunity by applying before the given date. Different insights about Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017 related to eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply and important dates are specified below on this web page.
JPSC Recruitment 2017 Notice Details:
Organization Name: Jharkhand Public Service Commission
No. of Vacancies: 668
Post Name: Headmaster
Mode of Application: Online
Last Date to submit application: 21st August 2017
JPSC Vacancy Details:
|Category Name||No. of Posts|
Wannabes must have post-graduate degree holder or its equivalent qualification.
The selected candidates will get Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/- Grade Pay every month as salary.
Age of the candidates should be under 50 years. Upper age unwinding for all classes is relevant according to govt. rules.
- For Unreserved Candidates: Rs. 600/-
- ST/SC/OBC candidates of Jharkhand: Rs. 150/-
- The fee can be submitted through the online mode.
The appointment will be carried out on a premise of their execution in Written Test and Interview.
Step by step instructions to Apply:
- Competitors must visit the authority site that is www.jpsc.gov.in
- Then after Go to the ‘online application’ link, which is given at the left half of the home page.
- Now pick the alternative ‘apply now’ link to apply properly.
- Fill the online application form in recommended organization and upload your signature and pass port size photograph along with I in the mentioned size.
- Select the “submit” link.
- Take print of the rightfully filled application form for future use.
Last date to submit online application: 21st August 2017