Madras High Court Recruitment 2017
Madras High Court invites the application from the Indian Citizens for filling the 127 Sweeper and Sanitary posts through the department web portal to complete the Madras High Court Recruitment 2017 process. Interested Candidates may apply via prescribed Application Format on or before the end date that is 20th July 2017. For more details of Madras High Court Recruitment 2017, please see below:
Madras High Court Recruitment 2017 Notice
Organization Name: Madras High Court
No. of Vacancies: 127
Name of the Post: Sweeper and Sanitary
Closing date to apply: 20th July 2017
Madras Recruitment 2017 vacancy details:
|S. No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
- Job applicants should have their age below of 35 years as on mentioned date that is 20th July 2017.
- Reserved category candidates will get the benefit in upper age as per the organization norms.
Aspirants should be 08th standard passed from recognized Institute.
Applier should pay the application fee of Rs. 250/- via online process as per the organization rules
- Written Test
- Screening Test
Pay scale of Rs. 4800 – 10000/- + GP Rs. 1300/- and other allowances
How to Apply for Madras High Court Recruitment 2017:
Desired Candidates, who want to apply for this post, please see the given below steps:
- Candidates first need to check the application format online from the official website of Madras High Court that is www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in.
- Fill it with all the mandatory details and attach recent photograph along with relevant certificates copies.
- In the end, candidates need to submit the filled application form to the mentioned address below.
Registrar General, High Court,
Last date for receipt of application form: 20th July 2017
For Detailed info please visit here given official notice