PGIMS Rohtak Recruitment 2017
Post Graduate Institute of Medical Science, Rohtak has verified a notice for 230 available seats to appoint Teaching & Non-Teaching through PGIMS Rohtak Recruitment 2017. All the candidates interested to be the part of the institute shall apply before the last date if fulfilling the below-given conditions.
Further, the user shall find about the application details educational and age requirements and selection process along with instructions to apply for the reputed posts proposed. Here on this page of allgovtjobs.in all the information is present regarding the offered post so as to let the appropriate contender fill the form and get posted if completes all the tests.
PGIMS Rohtak Recruitment 2017 Notice:
Name OF Organization: Post Graduate Institute of Medical Science, Rohtak
Name OF Post: Teaching & Non-Teaching
Number of Post: 230 Posts
Mode of Application: Online
Last Date to apply: 9th July 2017
PGIMS Rohtak Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|Teacher (Assistant Professor)||03|
|Principal, College of Nursing||01|
|Controller of Finance||01|
|Deputy Medical Superintendent (SIMH)||01|
|Medical Officer (SIMH)||01|
Job seekers must have done MBBS from a Medical College/ Institute by MCI its equivalent qualification from any well recognized University.
|Name of the Posts||Age required|
|Teacher (Assistant Professor)||25 – 55 years|
|Principal, College of Nursing||30 – 40 years|
|Senior Resident||22 – 40 years|
|Controller of Finance||18 – 42 years|
|Deputy Medical Superintendent (SIMH)||25 – 45 years|
|Psychiatrist (SIMH)||25 – 40 years|
|Medical Officer (SIMH)||22 – 40 years|
Relaxation in age limit for the non-creamy layer contender is as per Haryana State Government rules and regulations.
- Unreserved Category Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- SC/BC-A/BC-B and EBPG of Haryana Domicile: Rs. 250/-
- Fee can be submitted through Cash counter of the office of the Director (Accounts Branch).
After the verification of documents contender shall be required to have pass written test and interview taken by the selection committee for the proposed posts.
Instruction TO apply:
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of organization www.pgimsrohtak.nic.in to apply online in the prescribed proforma of the application form and fill it online with all the details in proper manner.
- After this submit the application form and get a printed copy and send the same with the photocopies of below-mentioned documents on or before the last date at the following address through registered post within two weeks after the last date of submission of online applications.
- It is compulsory to mention the Address of the sender & post applied for ………” on envelope.
Dates to focus:
Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 9th July 2017
For more details check the official document.
To apply online: click here