SBI Recruitment 2017
State Bank of India has released a notification as SBI Recruitment 2017 to appoint the qualified candidates for filling up 21 jobs opening against the Managers Jobs. Applicants who are willing to apply must send the application in endorsed configuration at the concerned address on or before the last date. Candidates who are applying for the specified posts are required to get more details which are specified below on this page.
Bank Name: State Bank of India
Name of the posts: Managers
No. of Vacancies: 21
Application Mode: Online
End Date to apply: 10th August 2017
SBI Vacancy Details:
|S. No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1.||DGM (Cyber Security)||01|
|2.||AGM (Cyber Security)||01|
|3.||Dy. Manager (IS Audit)||05|
|4.||Vice President – Customer Analytic||01|
|5.||Senior Manager (Product Specialist)||02|
|6.||Assistant Vice President (IS Audit)||05|
|7.||Senior Manager (IS Audit)||05|
Job seekers should have a degree of Graduation/Post Graduation or its equivalent qualification in the relative field from a recognized University.
|Posts Name||Age Restrictions|
|DGM (Cyber Security)||28 – 45 years|
|AGM (Cyber Security)||26 – 40 years|
|Dy. Manager (IS Audit)||21 – 35 years|
|Vice President – Customer Analytic||26 – 45 years|
|Senior Manager (Product Specialist)|
|Assistant Vice President (IS Audit)||32 – 45 years|
|Senior Manager (IS Audit)||28 – 40 years|
NOTE: Age relaxation will be granted as per organization norms.
All category contenders should need to pay Rs. 600/- (Rs. 100/- For reserved category candidates) as an application fee and payment of fee will be paid online mode by using Debit / Credit Card / Internet Banking.
Instructions to Apply For SBI Recruitment 2017:
- Competitors are obliged to download Performa of the application structure the authority webpage, which is www.sbi.co.in.
- After that, select “Download Advertisement (English)” link below “Recruitment of ______” link located at “‘Latest Announcements” section on next page.
- Read the opened advertisement carefully and revisit the current openings page.
- Now, eligible candidates can hit “Registration of Application – Online” button and go to “Login for already Registered Candidates” section and fill required entries like registration no. and password etc and press submit button.
- After that, upload your scanned passport size photographs and essential documents.
- Click on “Submit” tab and take printout of the form for future use and proceed for online fee payment
- Lastly, copies of the application (registered online) along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets / Degree Certificate, Experience certificates, Brief resume, e-Receipt for fee payment as applicable should be sent to below mentioned address.
State Bank of India,
Central Recruitment & Promotion Department,
Corporate Centre, 3rd Floor, Atlanta Building,
Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400 021
- Closing Date To Fill Online Application Form: 10th August 2017
- End Date for receipt of Application Form printout: 21st August 2017
Candidates who are interested in getting daily jobs and other relevant updates are advised to visit regularly our web portal or like our Facebook page.