TRB Tamilnadu Recruitment 2017
Teachers Recruitment Board invites application from well-qualified candidates to fill the 1325 vacancy of Special Teachers. Job seekers with essential qualification and skills are requested to apply for the following designations as prescribed below on this page. Those applicants are interested in applying for these Job may apply online.
TRB has a prime responsibility to select candidates with excellent academic records and influencing skills. Aspirants who have requisite eligibility and want to make a successful career in teaching sector are suggested to apply as soon as possible. Further details of TRB Tamilnadu Vacancy such as eligibility criteria, vacancy details, selection process, how to apply are stated here briefly.
TRB Recruitment 2017 in Tamil Nadu
Organization Name: Teachers Recruitment Board
No. of Posts: 1325
Name of the posts: Special Teachers
Application Mode: Online
Last Date To Apply: 18th August 2017
TRB Vacancy Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates should have UG/PG degree with BP.Ed or Degree with Drawing and Painting or Degree with Music under Part-III or A Certificate in Needle work and Dress making and Embroidery or Diploma in Costume designing and Dress Makings for Sewing Teacher or equivalent in relevant subject from any recognized university.
Applicant’s age should not be more than 57 Years as on 1st July 2017 and upper age relaxation for reserved category is applies as per the organization norms.
Job seekers need to pay the examination fee of Rs. 500/- for General/OBC and Rs. 250/- for SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service Men category.
The selection process will be done on the basis of marks obtained in the Objective type Single paper test and Interview.
Selected candidates will be received the salary as Rs. 5,200 to Rs. 20,200/- along with Additional Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/-.
How to Apply For TN TRB Recruitment 2017:
- In the very first step, aspirants are firstly liable to visit the Teaching Services Recruitment Board’s website trb.tn.nic.in. to apply for TN TRB Recruitment
- After visiting the homepage of the official website you need to hit on “Notification” tab from home page.
- On the new window, various job links will be available you need to press on “suitable link as given below.
- After reading relevant details go back to home page and press on “Online Registration” to open up the On-Line Application Form.
- Then you are required to hit on ‘Apply online’ link suitable link given above for which you want to apply after reading complete details.
- Now Fill TRB TN Online Application Form with all the required particulars in the application forms correctly.
- Upload your relevant documents/ certificates according to the requirement.
- Finally, candidates are required to once verify their eligibility for the post before submitting their online application and take a printout of the form for future use.
Last date of Submit online Application: 18th August 2017
- Click here to read official advt. regarding the announced TRB TN Online Application Form for various vacancies
- To apply online click here