ECHS Recruitment 2017
Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme has revealed a notification namely as ECHS Recruitment 2017 for filling up 86 vacant seats of Medical and Non-Medical Staff and other posts. The applicants can apply against latest vacancies by filling the application form on or before the closing date.
The whole notification details regarding ECHS Recruitment 2017 such as educational qualification, age limits, selection procedure, salary band, how to apply etc. are detailed below by the team of allgovtjobs.in
Organization Name: Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme
Name of Posts: Medical and Non-Medical Staff
No, of Vacancies: 86 vacant seats
Application Mode: Online
Last date to apply: 14th August 2017
ECHS Vacancy Details:
|S. No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1.||Office in Charge||01|
|10.||Dental Hygienist/ Technician||06|
|16.||Data Entry Operator||10|
|17.||IT (Network) Technician||02|
- Candidates should have completed 10+2, Diploma, Undergraduate and Post Graduate degree with required working Experience as per applied post.
- All Medical and Para Medical candidates are required to be registered with their respective national/state level councils.
First of the screening of application will be done. Secondly those who will be shortlisted will be called for Personal Interview. The applicants will be required to bring original certificate, photocopy of testimonials/experience certificate, as applicable and 02 passport size photographs at the time of interview. No TA/DA will be paid to any candidate including SC/ST candidates for appearing in the Interview.
The applicants will get an attractive salary as Rs. 15000/- per month with the instructions issued by the organization.
How to Apply For ECHS Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates need to visit to the official website that is www.echs.gov.in.
- Then check the suitable link and download the advertisement.
- Thereafter read the whole notification and download the application form.
- Fill the application form completely in correct manner with all required details.
- Affix the recent passport size photograph and essential documents in support of age, address, education, experience etc.
- Finally enclose it with an envelope super scribed with the name of post applied for and submit it to the address mentioned below.
Postal Address and Venue of interview
Station Headquarters (ECHS)
Fort Sint George Chennai – 600009
- Last date for receipt of application: 14th August 2017
- Date of Interview: 30th August 2017
Aspirants may get other information from Official Advt