FCI Recruitment 2017
Food Corporation of India has released a notification titled as FCI Recruitment 2017 for the appointment of 187 Watchman (Grade-IV) Posts. Willing and enthusiastic applicants may apply by filling the online application on or before the last date that is tuned below.
More appropriate details about FCI Recruitment 2017 such as eligibility criteria, age limit, educational qualification, experience, selection process, salary criteria, and process to apply, important dates etc. are mentioned below on this page of allgovtjobs.in.
Food Corporation of India Recruitment 2017 Notification
Organization Name: Food Corporation of India
Post Name: Watchman (Grade-IV)
No. of Vacancies: 187
Application mode: Online
Last Date To Apply: 5th September 2017
FCI Vacancy Details Category Wise:
|Category Name||No. of Posts|
Job seekers must be 5th passed or its equivalent qualification in the relevant subject may apply for the FCI Recruitment 2017 Process.
Candidates applying for the concerned positions should be below of 25 years as on 1st July 2017and reserved category appliers will get the benefit in upper age as per the FCI Rules.
Physical Fitness Test Pattern:
- 100 Meters Race: 16 Seconds
- 6 Kms Race: 07 Minutes
- Long Jump: 3.65 meters in 3 Chances
- High Jump: 1.2 Meters in 3 Chances
For Female Candidates
- 100 Meters Race: 20 Seconds
- 800 Meters Race: 04 Minutes
- Long Jump: 9 feet in 3 Chances
- High Jump: 3 Feet in 3 Chances
- For SC/ST/PWD (PH) and Women candidates: NIL
- For other candidates: Rs. 300/-
Candidates will undergo the following selection stages as per the post applied for:
- Written Test
- Group Discussion
Aspirants will get the salary as Rs. 8100 – 18070/- per month.
How to Apply For the FCI Recruitment 2017?
- Fill the online application through the official website that is http://fciregionaljobs.com.
- Select the tab ‘Recruitment: 2017’.
- Select the correct zone for which you desire to apply.
- Read the relevant recruitment notice.
- Click on appropriate tab to apply online.
- Enter all significant details in the online application form.
- Submit the amount of fee through offline or online mode.
- On completion of application, take the hard copy of it for future reference.
Last date for the application submission: 5th September 2017
You May Check Official Notification.