ICDS Recruitment 2017
Integrated Child Development Services Directorate, Department of Women and Child Development, Tamil Nadu has introduced a notification about ICDS Recruitment 2017 for the employment of 1605 Anganwadi Workers & Assist Job openings. Eligible candidates can submit the duly filled application at the concerned address on or before the last date.
The organization has been involved in various programs for the childhood development. ICDS has launched many schemes for the betterment of nutritional and health status of children. Job seekers who want to join ICDS are requested to apply through proper channel.
ICDS Recruitment 2017 Notice
Organization Name: Integrated Child Development Services Directorate, Department of Women and Child Development, Tamil Nadu
Name of The Posts: Anganwadi Assistant and Anganwadi Servant
No. Of Vacancies: 1605
Application Mode: Online
Closing Date to Apply: 28th August 2017
ICDS Vacancy Details:
|S. No.||Name of the Vacant Post||No. Of Posts|
|1.||Anganwadi Main Worker||1605|
|2.||Anganwadi Mini Worker|
|Posts Name||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|Anganwadi Main Worker||25 years||35 years|
|Anganwadi Mini Worker|
|Anganwadi Assistant||20 Years||40 years|
Note: Relaxation in age will be applicable as per govt. guidelines.
Aspirants should possess Graduate Degree / 8th, 10th or its equivalent qualification from recognized University / Indian Institute.
Applicants will be selected on merit basis which will be prepared on the basis of academic records.
Candidates who will be selected for the aforesaid post will be receiving an impressive salary Per Month which is offered by the organization.
- For Anganwadi Main Worker: Rs. 2,500 – 5,000/- with GP Rs. 500/-.
- For Anganwadi Mini Worker: Rs. 1,800 – 3,300/- with GP Rs. 500/-.
- For Anganwadi Assistant: Rs. 1,300 – 3,000/- with GP Rs. 300/-.
How to Apply For ICDS Recruitment 2017:
- Firstly, log on to the official website that is www.icds.tn.nic.in
- After that, choose the suitable link to read complete details about the post properly.
- Candidates are required to collect the application form from the concerned office only.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed manner, attach the application along with all the photocopies of all the obligatory documents and affix your recent passport photograph on the application form and mention a valid email id and phone number in the application form.
- On completion of filling the application form enclose the application form in an envelope that must be super scribed with “Application for the post of…………..” and must be submitted to the integrated Child Development Scheme offices.
To The Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS),
Last date for receipt of application: 28th August 2017
Job seekers who want to keep updated with daily latest jobs are advised to visit our web portal allgovtjobs.in time to time or like our Facebook Page.