Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2017
Jharkhand Police has communicated a notification as Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2017 for filling up 692 vacancies of Police Radio Operator Positions. The contestants who fulfill the following eligibility criteria should apply and try to grab this opportunity and fill up the application form on or before the closing date as given in the end of this page.
Team of allgovtjobs.in is here to offer all important information connected with Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2017 process, to know more must have a glance in the below section.
Name of the Organization: Jharkhand Police
Post Name: Police Radio Operator
Last dates to apply: 31st August 2017
Jharkhand Police Jobs Qualification Required:
Candidates must be possessed 12th with Science subjects from an affiliated institution with minimum 50% marks or Equivalent Qualification with good academic records from well recognized Board/ University / Institution.
- For women candidates, age should be lying in between 19 years to 26 years as on mention date.
- Relaxation in age is admissible to reserved category candidates as per govt. rules.
Entire classification of applicants will be done through their appearance in Computer Based Test / Physical Test and Interview.
The pay for the applied Posts will be good as salary for all appointed applicants as Rs. 5200-20,200/- per month along with Grade pay Rs. 2000/-
Way of applying for Jharkhand Police Recruitment:
- Hopefuls can check the Performa of Application Form via visiting the Official Website of Jharkhand Police that is www.jhpolice.gov.in
- The Online application Form must be filled carefully.
- Once all the details are completed check all that you have entered
- At last, pay the application fees and hit on the final submission tab
- Take a print out of filled up Jharkhand Police application form and keep it safe for further usage.
- Last Date for Receiving of Application Form: 31st August 2017
- Last Date of Payment (Offline): 05th September 2017
Check Official Notification for more details.