Karnataka Police Recruitment 2017
Karnataka State Police has declared a job notification as Karnataka Police Recruitment 2017 to recruit high profile and deserving aspirants on 1588 Armed Police Constable Jobs. Job finders can snatch this opportunity to build and enhance their career in the government sector and apply by submitting the Online Application on or sooner than the due date of closing. Acquire more knowledge from the below section.
Other fitting insights about Karnataka Police Recruitment, for example, qualification, age limit, choice procedure, pay points of interest, application charges, how to apply and so on are being given here by the group of allgovtjobs.in
Karnataka Police Recruitment Notice
Name of the Organization: Karnataka State Police
Post name: Armed Police Constable
No. of Vacancies: 1588
Application Process: Online
Last date to apply: 30th August 2017
KSP Vacancy Details:
|S. No.||Posts Location||No. of Posts|
|4.||07. Mysuru District||75|
Applicants thinking to apply for these jobs should have done 10+2 Examination pass or degree in any discipline or its equivalent qualification from a known board and possess good records in his academics.
Candidates should have their age of between 18 years to 25 years.
The selection methodology shall comprise of the following stages:
- Physical Endurance Test
- Physical Standard Test
- Written Examination
- Medical Examination
Shortlisted job seekers will get the good amount as salary per month.
Procedure to Apply For Karnataka Police Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates can apply by visiting the official website of the organization at www.ksp.gov.in or pcnhk17.ksponline.co.in.
- Then after carefully read the whole instructions and details mentioned in the notification and then start to fill the online application form through the ‘Current recruitment’ section and Select the “Police Recruitment – 2017” link to apply online.
- Enter the required details in.
- Upload soft copies of the signature and photo.
- On completion of all sections in online application form, click on the submit button.
- Take a physical copy of filled in the form for future reference.
Last date to apply online: 30th August 2017
Aspirants may get other details about Karnataka Police Recruitment from Official Link