KPSC Recruitment 2017
Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has published an advertisement regarding KPSC Recruitment 2017 for the employment of 1430 vacant seats of Medical Officer Vacancies. Applicants who are eager to apply against the specified posts need to submit an application form on or before the last date.
To procure more insights seeing KPSC Recruitment 2017, for example, Eligibility Criteria, Mode of Selection, Pay Scale, How to apply, Important Dates and so on are furnished on this web page.
Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2017 Notice
Organization Name: Karnataka Public Service Commission
Posts Name: Medical Officer
No. of Vacancies: 1430
Application mode: Online
End date to apply Online: 11th September 2017
KPSC Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|Sr Medical Officer/Specialist in General Medicine||257|
|Sr Medical Officer/Specialist in General Surgery||101|
|Sr Medical Officer/Specialist in Obstertrics& Gynecology||167|
|Sr Medical Officer/Specialist in ENT||59|
|Sr Medical Officer/Specialist in Dermatology and Venereal Diseases (Skin)||79|
|Sr Medical Officer/Specialist in Anaesthesia||99|
|Sr Medical Officer/Specialist in Paediatrician||158|
|Sr Medical Officer/Specialist in Ophthalmologist||80|
|Sr Medical Officer/Specialist in Orthopedic Surgeon||31|
|Sr Medical Officer/Specialist in Radiologist||34|
|General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO)||365|
Job searchers must have done MBBS Degree with PG Degree/Diploma in the relevant specialty MBBS Degree with PG Degree/Diploma from any well known university.
- Age of the job hunters should be in between 21 to 42 years for unreserved category candidates.
- Relaxation in upper age will be applicable for the reserved categories candidates as per KPSC rules and regulations.
Aspirants should have to pay application fee through E-Challan by system generated during Online Registration as according to the given table:
|Name Of Category||Fee (In Rupees)|
|Category-IIA / IIB / IIIA / IIIB||Rs. 150/-|
|SC / ST / Category-I||No Fee|
|other candidates||Rs. 300/-|
The aspirants will be selected on the basis of written exam and interview.
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Sr Medical Officer||Rs. 30400-51300/-|
|General Duty Medical Officer||Rs. 28100-50100/-|
Instructions to Apply For KPSC Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates who are satisfying the qualification standards might log in to authority site kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- Now on home page, applicants need to Press on the appropriate link to the post which you want to apply for
- Before applying, contenders are obliged to peruse the guideline deliberately
- Candidates need to fill the application structure with immeasurably imperative points of interest precisely and dispatch application charge.
- In the wake of filling the points of interest press on to the submit catch.
- After fruitful accommodation takes a printout of utilization for future reference.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||10th August 2017|
|Last Date to Apply Online||11th September 2017|
- To apply online: Click here