KSP Recruitment 2017
Karnataka State Police (KSP) has invited online Applications from the Indian citizens through KSP Recruitment 2017 notification for filling up 45 vacancies of Sub-Inspector posts in the State. Eligible Candidates may apply through online mode from KSP official website before the closing date as given below.
KSP Recruitment 2017 Notification Details
Organization Name: Karnataka State Police Department
Name Of The Post: Sub-Inspector
Total Number Of Posts: 45 Posts
Application Process: Online
Last date to submit application form: 28th August 2017
KSP Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Category||No. of Posts|
|Bhutia Lepcha (Women)||07|
|Bhutia Lepcha (BPL)||03|
|OBC Central List||09|
|OBC Central List (Women)||07|
|OBC Central List (BPL)||03|
|OBC State List||10|
|OBC State List (Women)||07|
|OBC State list (BPL)||03|
|Primitive Tribe (Women)||02|
Aspirants must be 12th class examination passed from a recognized education board to apply online for the Karnataka Police Recruitment 2017 process.
- Job seekers age must be lies between 21 years to 26 years as on mention date that is 28th August 2017.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per govt rules.
- For GM/2A/ 2B/ 3A/3B categories Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- For SC/ ST/ CAT-01/ ST (TRIBAL) Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- Application fee can be submitted through the Challan form in the State Bank of India.
Applicants will be selected on written test & Physical test performance base.
How To Apply For KSP Recruitment 2017:
- Eligible Candidates can apply through online mode from KSP Official website that is www.ksp.gov.in
- Then after candidates should fill up the application form with all required details and upload required documents scanned copies and submit it.
- Take a print out of it and keep it safe for future reference
Last date to submit online application form: 28th August 2017
Click here for official recruitment notification & apply online.