Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2017
Meghalaya Public Service Commission (MPSC) has delivered a notification as Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2017 for filling up the different 38 jobs opportunities for Civil Service, Junior Grade Posts. Candidates who are willing to make their profession in government area may apply by filling Meghalaya PSC online application structure on or before the last date.
Different points of interest for Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2017, for example, Age Limit, Qualification, How to apply, and Selection technique And Important Dates are specified beneath by the team of allgovtjobs.in.
Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2017 Notice
Organization name: Meghalaya Public Service Commission (MPSC)
Post Name: Civil Service, Junior Grade
No. of Posts: 38
Mode of Application: Online
Closing date For application Submission: 31st August 2017
Meghalaya PSC Vacancy Qualifications:
Candidates who are ready to apply ought to have P.U.C. alternately HSSLC or twelfth/ S.S.L.C/Graduation/ Bachelor’s Degree (or identical)/ MBBS/ B.V.Sc. Degree/Diploma from perceived board/University/Institute.
Job seekers age must be lies between 21 years to 27 years as on 01-01-2017.
Upper age will be relaxable up to 5 years for SC/ST applicants and 3 years for OBC candidates.
- Applicants may submit the application fee of Rs. 460/- through Challan form
- For SC/ ST hopefuls no need to pay any application fee.
Mode of Selection:
The selection will be based on the basis of written examination/Personal Interview.
Instructions to Apply For MPSC Recruitment:
- Candidates may apply online through the authority site www.mpsc.nic.in
- Hopefuls are obliged to press on to the “Online Application” tab structure home
- Select on “Enter Here to Register” Link.
- Candidates must read the given Instruction Carefully and fill up the online application form Or download it to fill in offline (as per candidate choice).
- Fill all compulsory details carefully and pay the essential application charges according to applier’s category and submit it online through the mentioned process.
- Candidates should upload photo, signature, all documents/ certificates etc and in last, “submit” it and take a print out for future use.
- In the Last step applicants required to submit the application form and must get a print of it for future reference.
Last Date for receiving of online application: 31st August 2017
Click here to read official notice
To apply online click here