MP High Court Recruitment 2017
High Court of Madhya Pradesh, Jabalpur has revealed out an advertisement as MP High Court Recruitment 2017. The organization offers 94 vacant seats of Civil Judge Posts. All the interested, skilled and qualified contestants who find themselves eligible should apply against the current opportunities. The online applications are invited to be filled on or before the closing date.
The candidates can collect the information in regard of MP High Court Recruitment 2017 such as education, age limits, how to apply etc. from the below section of this page of allgovtjobs.in
MPHC Civil Judge Recruitment 2017 Notice
Name of Organization: High Court of Madhya Pradesh, Jabalpur
Name of Posts: Civil Judge
No. of Vacancies: 94
Last Date to apply: 5th September 2017
MPHC Vacancy Eligibility Requirement:
Candidates should have a graduate degree or other relevant qualification from a recognized university or institution with a good academic record from a well-known board of education for rest of the posts.
The appliers should be residing below 35 years as on 1st Jan 2018. The reserved categories shall get the relaxation in age limits as per Madhya Pradesh High Court Rules.
|UR and Non-residents of MP||Rs. 1000/-|
|Reserved Candidate of MP and PWD||Rs. 800/-|
Note: Candidates are required to pay application fee through online mode only using Credit Card or Debit Card or Internet Banking OR Kiosk.
On getting the successful appointment of the positions, the contestants shall get the pay band of Rs. 27700-770-33090-920-40450-1080-44770 with different grade pay as follows:
How to Apply for MP High Court Recruitment 2017:
- The contestants who are meeting with the above-detailed eligibility criteria are required to visit the official website of the organization that is www.mponline.gov.in or www.mphc.in
- From the homepage of the official website of the organization, select “Application” link
- Thereafter follow the “Madhya Pradesh High Court” link.
- Then follow the “Application and Services” option.
- Select post name and hit “Application Form” and hit “Online” option.
- Start filling the online application form.
- Make all the entries carefully & correctly without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photo & documents if required along with application form.
- After completion of online form press “Submit” button.
- Take a printout of application for future reference.
Last Date for online Application Submission: 5th September 2017
Aspirants may check Official Notification for more details