MP Police Recruitment 2017
Madhya Pradesh Police Department has invited applications from Indian citizens via MP Police Recruitment 2017 publication for filling up 611 vacancies of Platoon Commander and Sub Inspector posts. Eligible Candidates can apply via online mode on or before the end date that is 30th August 2017. More details are provided below about age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply etc.
MP Police Recruitment 2017 Vacancies Details:
Organization Name: Madhya Pradesh Police Department
Name of the posts: Platoon Commander and Sub Inspector
Total no. of Vacancies: 611 posts
End Date To apply: 30th August 2017
MP Police Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|Sub Inspector (District Force)||415|
|Sub Inspector (Special Branch)||37|
|Sub Inspector (Ordnance)||19|
|Sub Inspector (Q.D)||18|
|Sub Inspector (Radio)||18|
|Sub Inspector (Finger Prints)||01|
- Candidate should be between 18 to 25 years as on 31st July 2017.
- Age relaxation will be extended as per government rules for the reserved category.
Candidates should be Passed graduate degree holder from any recognized University.
|UR||One question paper||Rs. 700/-|
|Two question paper||Rs. 500/-|
|SC/ST/OBC (only MP Resident)||One question paper||Rs. 350/-|
|Two question paper||Rs. 250/-|
Well qualified and capable job hunters will be selected through the process of the physical test followed by the skilled test and personal interview session.
Selected applicants will get the salary under the pay scale of Rs. 9300/-34800/- along with Grade pay of Rs. 3600/- Per Month.
How To Apply for the MP Police Recruitment 2017:
- Eligible Candidates can apply through offline mode from the official website that is www.mponline.gov.in or http://www.vyapam.nic.in on or before the closing date
- After visiting the website candidates should check the Application Form in the prescribed format under the link mentioned as ‘MP Police Constable Jobs’.
- Then after must fill up the online Application Form properly and upload other related documents (if required) and should submit it on or before the end date and take a hard copy of it for further use.
Closing Date for Receiving of Application Form: 30th August 2017
Click here For Recruitment notification details.