MPSC Recruitment 2017
Maharashtra Public Service Commission has invited application from the eligible and well-qualified appliers to fill up 300 State Excise Sub Inspector as per the MPSC Recruitment 2017 announcement. The willing and capable candidates who are exploring the government jobs must apply and fill the application form in a suggestive manner on or before the closing date. You can read all the details regarding the MPSC Recruitment 2017 through this page which is made by the team of allgovtjobs.in
MPSC Recruitment 2017 Notice Details
Recruiter Name: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)
Posts Name: State Excise Sub Inspector
No. of Vacancy: 300 Vacancies
Mode of Application: Online
End Date To Apply: 19th August 2017
MPSC Vacancy Educational Record Details:
Candidates should have completed Graduation or PG Degree in relevant subject or equivalent qualification in the relative stream from the repudiated University Or Institution.
Age of applying candidates should be between 18 years to 38 years as on 01st May 2017.
Upper age limit is relaxed up to 5 years for reserved ST/ SC category and 3 years for the OBC candidates.
- General / OBC Candidates: Rs. 524/-
- For SC / ST aspirants: Rs. 324/-
- For the Ex-Serviceman: Rs. 24/-
- Aspirants need to submit the application fee through SBI challan/Online payment/Debit or credit card or net banking.
Process of Hiring:
Applicants shall be getting the selection through facing following rounds to be conducted by the selection authority of Maharashtra Public Service Commission:
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Examination
- Personal interview
After successfully selection candidates will get the excellent salary as Rs. 5200-20200/- + GP 3500/- + allowances for the announced posts.
How to Apply for MPSC Recruitment 2017:
- To apply online competitors are initially required to visit official entrance of Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) that is www.mpsc.gov.in or www.mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in
- Competitors need to take a look in the recruitment section and click on the ‘new registration’ > “notification” link which is given on the right half of the home page.
- Now click on the link given as “Apply Online” to apply for the announced posts and start filling up the online application form.
- Applicants must fill all the required details in online application form and then click on the “Submit” tab to finish the process.
- Applicants should get a Printed copy of the form for future reference.
Dates to keep in Mind:
- Last Date To Submit Online Application Form: 19th August 2017
- MPSC Main Exam Date: 24th September 2017