MSCWB Recruitment 2017
Municipal Service Commission West Bengal (MSCWB) has conveyed a notification namely as MSCWB Recruitment 2017 for filling up 175 Deputy Manager and Sub Overseer Grade- IV Vacancies. All 12th / Degree holders are invited hereby to fill and submit the application form through the online mode only 6th September 2017. Details concerned with MSCWB Recruitment 2017 such as educational qualification, age limits, how to apply, last date to apply etc. are defined below by allgovtjobs.in
Organization Name: Municipal Service Commission West Bengal (MSCWB)
Name of Post: Deputy Manager and Sub Overseer Grade- IV
No. Of Vacant Posts: 175 Vacant Posts
Application mode: online
End date to apply: 6th September 2017
MSCWB Vacancies Details with Essential Qualification:
|Name of Posts||No. of Posts||Qualification|
|Deputy Manager||26||Honours Degree from recognized University/ Institutions/ A Degree from recognized University/ Institutions or its equivalent with 50%marks in Degree examination|
|Sub Overseer Grade- IV||149||Madhyamik Examination Degree from recognized Board or its equivalent qualification with good academic knowledge|
Contenders shall be called for written test/interview on which basis they shall be getting selection for the positions. No TA/DA will be paid for participation in the written test/interview.
Age and Salary Details:
|Name of Posts||Age Limit||Salary|
|Deputy Manager||Below 37 years||Rs. 15600 – 42000/- With Gross Pay Rs. 5400/-|
|Sub Overseer Grade- IV||below 40 Years||Rs. 5400 – 25200/- + GP Rs. 2100/-|
How to Apply For MSCWB Recruitment 2017
- Firstly, will be required to visit the official site i.e. www.mscwb.org.
- Presently surf alternative given as ‘Online Application’ at left board of home page.
- Take after “Apply” alternative according to position which is to be connected.
- Check all directions precisely and hit “Continue” choice to fill online application.
- Fill every asked point of interest in recommended organization, and transfer filtered duplicates of records (if needed).
- At that point press “Submit” for accommodation of use and take a printout of it for further reference
Last Date for submission of online application forms: 6th September 2017