NCERT Recruitment 2017
National Council of Educational Research And Training has issued a notice for the faculty posts through NCERT Recruitment 2017, Contenders interested may read the subtle info about 240 Online Jobs and its other requirements.
NCERT is government organization responsible for providing educational guidelines in various streams its appointment process requires some points to be satisfied such as educational qualification, age limit, candidates selection process, how to apply, etc. all such important updates are furnished below by the team of allgovtjobs.in
Name of Organisation: National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT)
Name of Post: Faculty, Librarian & Other Jobs
Number of Post: 240
Last Date To Apply: 18th August 2017
NCERT Vacancy Details:
|Sr. No.||Name of the post||No. of vacancy|
Candidates interested must be a graduate from a government recognized university/institute with higher percentage of marks to be eligible for going through this recruitment.
Contender must be above 21 years of age and below of 62 years.
- For the General/UR category: Rs. 500/-
- For the ST/SC/PWD category candidates: No Fee
- Fee should be submitted through DD in favor “NCERT Branch, New Delhi-110016”
Aspirant whose documents are in accordance with NCERT guidelines must attend the Computer Based Test and Interview.
|Posts Name||Salary given Per month|
|Professor||Rs. 37400-67000/- + AGP Rs. 10000/-|
|Associate professor||Rs. 37400-67000/- + AGP Rs. 9000/-|
|Assistant professor||Rs. 15,600-39,100 with AGP- 6,000/-|
|Librarian||Rs. 37,400 – 67,000 with AGP Rs. 10,000/-|
|Assistant Librarian||Rs. 15,600-39,100 with AGP- 6,000/-|
How To Apply for NCERT Recruitment:
- Candidates interested shall apply online from the website that is “www.ncert.nic.in”
- In the “Vacancies” tab “Announcement” for the required post is given applicant need to fill the application form as per given norms there, the applicant may fill accordingly online attached the required document Xerox along with the passport size photo.
- In the End, Submit it and take a print out of submitted online form to send it to the mentioned address below.
Section Officer, R.I
Dates to focus:
Last date of Receipt Application: 18th August 2017