NIELIT Recruitment 2017
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology offers 340 vacancies under the designation of Scientist. The contestants who wish to have these jobs will be required to apply for NIELIT Recruitment 2017 by filling and submitting the application form in prescribed manner on or before the closing date, mentioned by the end of this page.
Name of Organization: National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology
Post Name: Scientist
No. of Posts: 340
Closing date to apply: 28th August 2017
NIELIT Vacancies Details:
|S. No.||Name Of Posts||No. Of Posts|
|1.||Scientist ‘B’ (Group-A)||081|
|2.||Scientist/Technical Asst. (Group-B)||259|
Applying candidates of NIELIT Recruitment should possess M.Sc./MS / MCA / B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science, IT, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication Or M.Sc. (Physics), M. Sc. (Electronics /Applied Electronics) or equivalent qualification in concerned discipline with good academic records from well-recognized University/ Institute according to post.
Qualified candidates applying for NIELIT Recruitment will be called for interview after the screening of applications which will be conducted by the organization.
The organization has decided the age criteria and applicants need to meet the criteria as per the rules that must be between 18 years to 30 years. The relaxation in upper age limits shall be applicable in accordance with the regulations of organization/govt.
Appointed contestants shall get the salary as per the norms.
- Scientist -B: Rs. 56100-177500/-
- Scientific / Technical Assistant -A: Rs. 35400-112400/-
How to apply for NIELIT Recruitment 2017:
- The applicants should apply by visiting the Official site that is www.nielit.gov.in or register-delhi.nielit.gov.in
- On visiting the home page of the organization, go to the “Recruitment” section.
- Thereafter select the name of posts for which you want to apply.
- Then fill up the application form in prescribed manner and upload photo copies of relevant credentials and registration fee to it.
- Then check the online application form carefully and submit it online on or before the closing date then must take a print out of application form for future use.
Closing date For Receipt of Application: 28th August 2017