OSSSC Recruitment 2017
Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission invites applications against OSSSC Recruitment 2017 for selection of candidates for recruitment on contractual basis to the following district cadre posts of various district offices under different Departments of Government of Odisha. Candidates willing to join any govt. sector they can apply against 815 vacancies of Junior Clerk positions by filling and remitting the application in the proper format.
Applications are invited through the online mode only. There is no requirement to send hard copy of online generated application form. Rest of the details in regard of OSSSC Recruitment 2017 such as education, age, selection process, how to apply etc. are detailed below by allgovtjobs.in
Organization Name: Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission
Name of Positions Offered: Junior Clerk
Number of Vacancies: Total 815 seats
End date to Apply: 8th September 2017
OSSSC Vacancy Details:
|S. No.||Name of the Departments||No. of Posts|
|1.||Office of The Commissioner Commercial Taxes||247|
|2.||Superintending Engineer Balasore Ph Circle||09|
|3.||Superintending Engineer Bhawanipatna PH Circle||06|
|4.||Superintending Engineer Cuttack Ph Circle||04|
|5.||Superintending Engineer Sambalpur PH Circle||02|
|6.||Director Social Security and Empowerment of PWD||547|
- SC, ST Category and Persons with Disabilities are exempted from payment.
- All other need to pay Rs.100/- through online mode by logging into the OSSSC website.
The contestants shall be getting the selection for the positions on the bases of Physical, Written and Practical Tests conducted by selection penal of Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission.
- Minimum age of job seekers should be below of 32 years.
- Relaxation in age will be given up to 5 years for SC/ ST/ SEBC/ Women category and 10 years for Persons with Disability category.
Applicants will get impressive amount of remuneration of Rs. 5200 – 20200/- + GP Rs. 1900/- per month.
Guidelines to Apply for the Current Openings?
- Applications are being invited online through the OSSSC website www.osssc.gov.in
- The applicants have to click on register option and register themselves online on the portal.
- After successful registration, candidates will get a unique registration Number/ID and password.
- To use the same, applicant can login online application form
- By logging in the online application form, start filling it properly.
- Enter all required details supporting age, education etc.
- The upload the soft copies of photo and sign.
- Click on submit button to close the online application form
|Event Name||Important Date|
|End Date of Receipt of Online Application Form||8th September 2017|
|Last Date of Payment of Examination Fee||31st August 2017|
Through this Official Link, you can get more details