Railway Recruitment Cell Recruitment 2017
Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) recently has published a recruitment notification as Railway Recruitment Cell Recruitment 2017 for filling up various Scouts & Guides Quota vacancies. Eligible Candidates may apply through prescribed application format on or before the Closing Date that is 25th September 2017.
For More Details Regarding the Railway Recruitment Cell Recruitment 2017 such as Age Limit, Qualification, Application Form Fee, How To Apply and other, must read in the below section.
RRC Recruitment 2017 Details:
Organisation Name: Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC)
Name Of The Posts: Scouts & Guides Quota
Total Number Of Posts: 08
End date to apply: 25th September 2017
RRC Vacancy Details:
|Jobs Distribution||Posts||No of vacancies|
|Over South East Central
|Posts in PB-1 Rs. 5200-20200/-with Corresponding Grade Pay Rs. 1900/-||02|
|02 posts each for Bilaspur,
Raipur & Nagpur Divisions
|Posts in PB-1 Rs. 5200-20200/- with Corresponding Grade Pay Rs. 1800/-||06|
Applicants should be passed 10th pass, 12th pass (or) Course Completed Act Apprentices / ITI passed/ Graduation / Post Graduation Degree from any certified board / Institution / University.
|Name of the Pay Scale||Age Requirement|
|For PB-1 with GP Rs 1900/-||18 to 28 years|
|For PB-1 with GP Rs 1800/-||18 o 31 years|
Note: Age relaxation will be applicable as per railway government rules.
- Contenders, who are filling RRC Application Form, should have to pay an amount of fee of Rs. 500/- for General and Rs. 250/- for SC/ST/ Women & Ex-Serviceman Candidates.
- The fee can be paid through Challan on State Banks of India, Main Branch, Bilaspur (C.G) Branch Code No. 0336} against Railway Recruitment Cell/SECR/Bilaspur’s Account No. 33344526197 through any Branch of State Bank of India.
Applicants will be selected on their Performance in Written Examination, Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and interview.
Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade pay of Rs. 1900/- and Rs. 1800/- per month
How To Apply For Railway Recruitment Cell Recruitment 2017:
- Applicants who are satisfying above framed eligibility norms they may go through the RRC website @ www.secr.indianrailways.gov.in provided for filling application.
- After this, candidates required to fill up the downloaded application form carefully and also attach the recent passport size photograph along with the copies of essential documents (if any).
- Now aspirants must submit the application form in an envelope which should be super scribed “Application for the post of………..” to the below mentioned address.
To Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment),
Railway Recruitment Cell, R.T.S. Colony, Near Kendriya Vidyalaya,
S.E.C. Railway, Bilaspur-495 004, Chhattisgarh”
Should be dropped in the box provided at:
The Office of Chairman, Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC),
R.T.S. Colony, Near Kendriya Vidyalaya, Bilaspur
Last Date for Submission of application: 25th September 2017
Check Here to Get more info about RRC Recruitment 2017 Notification.