TN MRB Recruitment 2017
The Government of Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) has issued a notice as TN MRB Recruitment 2017 to provide employment for 106 vacancies of Assistant Medical Officer Posts. The jobs seekers who are going to apply for the TN MRB Jobs are required to fill up and submit the online application on or before the last date. The complete details related to eligibility criteria, mode of selection, pay scale, how to apply and important dates are mentioned below on this web page.
TN MRB MO Recruitment 2017 Notice
Organization Name: Government of Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB)
Name of The Post: Assistant Medical Officer
No. Of Vacancies: 106
Application Mode: Online
End date to apply: 22nd August 2017
TN MRB Vacancy Details with Required Qualification:
|Name of the Posts||No. of Posts||Qualification|
|Assistant Medical Officer (Homoeopathy)||04||Diploma in Homoeopathy Medicine and Surgery|
|Assistant Medical Officer (Ayurveda)||01||Post Graduate Diploma, HPIM (Ayurveda) or GCIM (Ayurveda) or L.I.M. (Ayurveda)|
|Assistant Medical Officer (Siddha)||101||A degree in B.A.M.S, HPIM. (Siddha) or GCIM (Siddha) or MD (Siddha) or B.I.M (Siddha) or L.I.M (Siddha) or a degree in B.S.M.S or equivalent|
- Period of hopefuls should not to be under 18 and not have exceeded than 57 years as on 1st July 2017.
- Reserved category appliers will get the relaxation in upper age as per the organization rules.
- All the candidates need to pay the application fee of 750/- for General / OBC category and Rs. 375/- for all other category candidates.
- Aspirants have to pay the applicable application fee through online mode.
Mode of Selection:
The selection will be based on the performances in written test and Interview.
Selected candidates will receive the salary as Pay scale Rs. 15600-39100/- with GP Rs. 5400/-.
Instructions to Apply For TN MRB Recruitment 2017:
- Appliers should go through the department authority site that is www.mrb.tn.gov.in to fill up the online application form will all the relative details and upload the required to document copies with it and Pay your application charge as said above.
- In the end, candidates should submit the application form online properly and get a print of it for further use.
Dates to focus:
- Last date for submission of Application Online: 22nd August 2017
- Last date for payment of fee through Indian Bank: 24th August 2017