UKSSSC Recruitment 2017
A job notice has declared as UKSSSC Recruitment 2017 by the Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission to hire the capable and qualified candidates for the 1218 vacant vacancies of Forest Guard posts in Group C. Job hunters who want to apply may grab this opening.
Job finders may apply against UKSSSC Recruitment 2017 by filling online application form on or before the last date. Be in touch with us to get latest updates about UKSSSC Recruitment 2017 shortly.
Organization: Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission
Post Name: Forest Guard Group C vacancies
No Of Vacancies: 1218
End Date to Apply: 20th September 2017
UKSSSC Vacancy Essential Qualification:
Candidates who want to apply should have passed 10th/12th/graduate degree (BBA)/Post graduate diploma in accountancy from the recognized board/university.
Age of applying candidates should not be less than 18 years and not above than 24 years and upper age limit may be relaxed as per rules of the organization.
- Job appliers must have been paid the application fee through a mentioned process.
- For OBC/General candidates: Rs. 300/-
- For ST/SC applicants: Rs. 150/-
Contenders will be selected on the basis of their performance in Written Examination and Interview.
Candidates will get the salary as Rs. 21700 – 69100/- after getting selected for the announced posts.
How to Apply for UKSSSC Recruitment:
- Appliers should go to the official site that is sssc.uk.gov.in.
- Now go to ‘Exams/ Recruitment’ section available at the left side of home page.
- Choose appropriate link and fill online application form.
- Upload documents if required like passport size photo and signature.
- Pay your application fee as mentioned above.
- Press submit tab and take a hard copy of the application for future use.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 20th September 2017
To Get more information about UKSSSC Recruitment 2017 through this Official Notification