UIIC Recruitment 2017
United India Insurance Company Limited has released an employment notification regarding UIIC Recruitment to select the various excellent candidates against the filling up of 696 vacancies for the posts of Assistant. The aspirants having 12th and Graduation degree are advised to make an Online Registration on or before 28th August 2017.
To get the complete details of the UIIC jobs concerning to eligibility criteria, selection mode, pay scale, how to apply and significant dates are briefly mentioned below on this web page by the team of allgovtjobs.in.
Organization Name: United India Insurance Company Limited
Post Name: Assistants
No. of Vacancies: 696
Last date to apply: 28th August 2017
UIIC Vacancy Details:
|Name of the State||No. of Posts|
|Andaman and Nicobar Islands||02|
|UP of Chandigarh||02|
Graduate from a recognized University OR
Pass in HSC / equivalent (12th pass) examination with 60% marks (50% for Ex-servicemen, SC/ST &PwD) and knowledge of Regional Language i.e. Language of the State of Recruitment is essential.
Age (as on 30.6.2017):
- Minimum Age : 18 years
- Maximum Age : 28 years (as on 30.06.2017).
- Candidates born not earlier than 1st July, 1987 and not later than 30th June, 1997 (both days inclusive) are only eligible to apply.
- Age will be relaxed as per norms
Mode of Selection:
The selection of the candidates will be based on marks obtained in Online examination and qualified aspirants will be called for Interview and Computer Proficiency Test.
- For SC/ST/PwD Category job appliers: Rs. 100/-
- For candidates other than SC/ST/PwD: Rs. 500/-
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets .
The selected candidates will get Total emoluments (pre-revision) approximately Rs. 23,000/- p.m. in the initial stage in a Metro city. Other allowances may vary depending upon the place of posting and also other admissible allowances.
How to Apply:
- The candidates are required to logon official website www.uiic.co.in and read the detailed advertisement details.
- Then click on “Assistant Recruitment-2017 Advertisement” and fill the proper details as per requirement.
- After entering complete details submit the application properly and print the acknowledgement for future use.
- Opening Date of Online Registration: 14th August 2017
- Closing Date of Online Registration: 28th August 2017