Andaman & Nicobar Police Recruitment 2017
Andaman & Nicobar Police Department has issued a vacancy notice as Andaman & Nicobar Police Recruitment to fill up 60 vacancies in the different departments for Constable (Executive) posts. The organization has invited application through the department website for the applicants who want to join Police department and searching government in Andaman & Nicobar against the Andaman & Nicobar Police Recruitment 2017 notice.
Organisation Name: Andaman & Nicobar Police Department
Name Of The Post: Constable (Executive)
No. Of Vacancies: 60
Last Date to apply: 4th October 2017
Andaman Nicobar Police Vacancy Detail:
|Gender||No. of Vacancies|
Aspirants must have done 12th class, HSC passed from recognized University/Board or Institution.
- Applicants age must be below of 25 years as on mentioned date.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules of government for the reserved category.
Minimum Physical Standards:
|Minimum Physical Standard||General /OBC|
|Height||168 Cm||155 Cm|
|Chest (Normal)||81 Cm||–|
|Chest (Expanded)||85 Cm||–|
|Weight (Minimum)||50 Cm||45 Kgs|
Physical Endurance Test:
|Race||1 mile in 8 minutes||%(half) mile in 5 minutes|
|Long Jump||12 feel (in three chances)||8 feet (in three chances)|
|High Jump||4 feet (in three chances)||3 feet (in three chances)|
Selection of the keen aspirants will be based on their performance in physical efficiency test, written exam and a medical examination that will be conducted by the selection panel of the organization.
Successfully appointed contenders will attain the salary in the pay band of Rs. 5200-20200/- with the Grade Pay of Rs. 2000/- per month from Andaman & Nicobar Police.
How to apply for Andaman & Nicobar Police Recruitment?
- Visit the official website that is www.andaman.gov.in
- On the home page, you need to hit on the relevant link of ‘Filling up application for____’.
- A new page will be opened having ‘Careers’ section.
- You have to press on the ‘Job Openings’ link.
- By pressing the above-mentioned link a PDF file will be opened having instructions and application form in prescribed format.
- After reading the instructions carefully you have to fill the online application form with required details and upload the scanned copies of all mandatory documents along with it.
- You have to upload a recent passport size photograph in the space given in the application form.
- A duly filled application form should be submitted online on or before the last date and take a print out of it for future use.
Last Date for Receipt of online Applications: 4th October 2017
To apply online: Click here