IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2017
Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection has published an advertisement regarding IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2017 for the selection of suitable candidates in Clerical cadre who aspire to join any participating bank or organization. Depending on the vacancies to be filled in during the financial year 2017-18 based on the business needs of the Participating Organizations and as reported to IBPS, candidates shortlisted will be provisionally allotted to one of the Participating Organizations keeping in view the spirit of Govt.
To get further details of IBPS Clerk Recruitment eligibility criteria, selection process, pay scale, how to apply and important dates etc are detailed below by the team of allgovtjobs.in
Name of Organization: Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection
Post Name: Clerk
Subject: IBPS Clerk Recruitment
Last date to apply: 3rd October 2017
IBPS Vacancy Details:
|Name of the State||Total Vacancy|
|Dadra & Nagar haveli||07|
|Daman & Diu||08|
|Jammu & kashmir||34|
- The aspirants who wish to apply for IBPS Clerk job openings need to have Graduation degree in any field from a recognized university or institution.
- The appliers should have essential computer knowledge and other related operations.
- Minimum Age Limit: 20 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 28 Years as on 01.08.2017
- The appliers should not born earlier than 02.09.1989 and not later than 01.09.1997 (both dates inclusive).
Relaxation In Age:
|Category of Candidates||Upper Age Relaxation By Years|
|SC / ST||05 yrs|
|Widows, divorced women and women||09 yrs|
|Person domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir||05 yrs|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||05 yrs|
- For SC/ST/PWD category appliers: Rs. 100/-
- For other Appliers: Rs. 600/-
- The aspirants have to pay using Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Mode of Selection:
The selection process consists of:
- Preliminary examination
- Main examination
|Test Name||No. Of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||Composite Time Of 1 Hour|
|Name Of Tests||No. Of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning||40||40||Composite Time Of 2 Hours|
|General Awareness (With Special Reference To Banking Industry)||40||40|
Guidelines to Apply:
- The candidates who are meeting with prescribed eligibility criteria are required to apply online through www.ibps.in.
- First go through site and look for “CWE-Clerks” and select “Apply Online for CWE- Clerks (CWE-Clerks-VII)”.
- New candidates click on “New Registration” and make an online registration and Upload scanned photograph and signature.
- After submission pays the fees and take a print out of all acknowledgments for further use.
- Start Date for Online Registration: 12th September 2017
- Last Date for Online registration: 03rd October 2017
- Date of Online Preliminary Examination: 02nd, 3rd, 09th & 10th December 2017
- Date for Online Main Examination: 21st January 2018