Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2017
Indian Navy has unfolded a notification related to Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 to fill up various Vacancies as SSC Officers Posts from unmarried male applicants in Logistics & Law Cadres Branches. Interested and eligible contestants will be needed to fill and submit the Online Applications on or before the last date to apply for latest openings.
To gather all information regarding Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 like educational qualification, age limits, selection process, way to apply etc. are detailed below by allgovtjobs.in
Name of Organization: Indian Navy
Name of Position: Short Service Commissioned Officers
Total Vacancies: 43
Last date to apply: 20th October 2017
Indian Navy SSC Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Branch/ Cadre||No. of vacancies||Qualification|
|PC (Edn)||20||M.Sc. (Physics/Nuclear Physics) with Maths, (Maths/ Operational Research) with Physics, M.A. (English), M.A. (History), BE / B.Tech (Electronics & Communication / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Instrumentation / Electronics & Telecommunications / Electrical Engineering), (Mechanical Engineering) with First Class form recognized university or institute.|
|SSC (Logistics)||06||BE/B.Tech in any discipline/ B. Architecture with First Class /MBA /B.Sc / B.Com / B.Sc.(IT) with first class /PG Diploma in Finance / Logistics / Supply Chain Management / Material Management or (iv) MCA / M.Sc (IT) frpm recognized university or institute.|
|SSC X (IT)||15||BE/B.Tech / M.Sc/ B.Sc/ M.Tech/ BCA/MCA (Computer Science / Computer Engg/ IT form recognized university or institute.|
|SSC (Law)||02||Degree in Law qualifying for enrolment as an Advocate under ‘Advocates Act 1961’|
Job searchers age should be under 28 years whereas reserved category appliers will get the benefit in upper age as per the organization norms.
The candidates will be issued call up for Services Selection Board (SSB) based on their performance in Degree Course.
|Rank||Pay As Per Defence Matrix||Level||Msp|
|Sub Lieutenant (S LT)||56100-110700/-||10||15500|
|Lieutenant CDR (LT CDR)||69400-136900/-||11|
Process to Apply:
- All candidates need to apply online only through the official website of the Indian Navy @ www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Read the instructions given on the website carefully before submitting your ‘e-application’ form.
- Click on the ‘Officer Entry’ button under the option ‘Apply Online’ on the Home page.
- Whilst filling up the e-application, it is advisable to keep the relevant documents ready.
- Correct filling up of the personal particular. Fields such as e-mail address, a mobile number are mandatory fields and need to be filled.
- Upload recent passport size digital photograph of size less than 25 kb (.jpeg or .jpg format).
- Click on the “Submit” button and take two print outs of the same.
- One copy of this Application Form is to be duly signed along with the following documents.
Documents to attach with Application:
- Self-attested photograph,
- Attested photo copies of 10th & 12th class certificates along with Mark Sheets,
- Other educational certificates and mark sheets of all semester/years
Date to Keep in Mind:
- The Last Date for filling up the online form: 20th October 2017
- SSB Interview Date: from 17th December 2017 to 18th March 2018
Check the Official Notice