Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017
Punjab and Haryana High Court has announced an Advt. as Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017 to fill the 350 posts of Clerk. Hopefuls who need to snatch this chance can fill application Form through online mode before the last date that is 03rd October 2017.
For getting more points of interest in respect of the Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017, competitors can visit the beneath segment of this page of allgovtjobs.in
Name of the Organization: High Court of Punjab & Haryana at Chandigarh
Name of Posts: Clerk
No. of Vacant seats: 350
Last Date to apply: 03rd October 2017
Candidates must have Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent there to from a recognized university.
- Age of the applier should not be below 18 years and above of age required for the announced posts.
- Relaxation in age will be allowable according to the standards of association.
Choice of the competitors will be carried out on the premise of Written Test and interview
Selected applicants will be paid the good salary per month as Rs. 10300-34800 + Rs. 3200/- Grade Pay.
Method To Apply High Court of Punjab & Haryana Online Application Form
- First of All, visit the official site that is www.recruitmenthighcourtchd.com or www.sssc.gov.in.
- Surf the ‘current openings at the left side and press on the suitable post for which you need to apply. Form will be filled in two stages.
- In step-I go to the connection ‘here for new registration, register you and press on the preview button.
- Take charge slip and submit it as given in above segment.
- In step-II login your account, fill fee details and upload photograph and mark.
- Press on “LOCK & SUBMIT” button.
- Take print out of the application structure for future utilization.
Date to Be Remembered:
|Events||Dates to remember|
|Last date/time for Registration Step-I||03rd October 2017|
|Last date for receipt of application fee||04th October 2017|
|Last date/time for Registration Step II||06th October 2017|
|Last date for editing of applications||06th October 2017|