SBI Recruitment 2017
State Bank of India has released a notification as SBI Recruitment 2017 to appoint the qualified candidates for filling up 41 jobs opening against the Deputy Manager /Deputy General Manager Jobs. Applicants who are willing to apply must send the application in endorsed configuration at the concerned address on or before the last date. Candidates who are applying for the specified posts are required to get more details which are specified below on this page.
Bank Name: State Bank of India
Name of the posts: Deputy Manager /Deputy General Manager
No. of Vacancies: 41
Application Mode: Online
End Date to apply: 6th October 2017
SBI Vacancy Details:
|S. No.||Posts Name||Total Vacancies|
|2.||Deputy General Manager||01|
Job seekers should have a degree of Graduation/Post Graduation or its equivalent qualification in the relative field from a recognized University.
Age Required and Salary Info:
|Posts Name||Required age||Salary Details|
|Deputy Manager||25 – 35 years||Rs. 31,705-45,950|
|Deputy General Manager||35 – 45 years||Rs. 68,680-76,520|
NOTE: Age relaxation will be granted as per organization norms.
All category contenders should need to pay Rs. 600/- (Rs. 100/- For reserved category candidates) as an application fee and payment of fee will be paid online mode by using Debit / Credit Card / Internet Banking.
Instructions to Apply For SBI Recruitment 2017:
- Competitors are obliged to download Performa of the application structure the authority webpage, which is www.sbi.co.in.
- After that, select “Download Advertisement (English)” link below “Recruitment of ______” link located at “‘Latest Announcements” section on next page.
- Read the opened advertisement carefully and revisit the current openings page.
- Now, eligible candidates can hit “Registration of Application – Online” button and go to “Login for already Registered Candidates” section and fill required entries like registration no. and password etc and press submit button.
- After that, upload your scanned passport size photographs and essential documents.
- Click on “Submit” tab and take printout of the form for future use and proceed for online fee payment
- Lastly, candidate should take copies of the application (registered online) and keep it safe for future use.
Closing Date To Fill Online Application Form: 6th October 2017
Candidates who are interested in getting daily jobs and other relevant updates are advised to visit regularly our web portal or like our Facebook page.