TN MRB Recruitment 2017
The Government of Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) has issued a notice as TN MRB Recruitment 2017 to provide employment for 102 vacancies of Radiographer, ECG Technician Posts Posts. The jobs seekers who are going to apply for the TN MRB Jobs are required to fill up and submit the online application on or before the last date. The complete details related to eligibility criteria, mode of selection, pay scale, how to apply and important dates are mentioned below on this web page.
TN MRB Recruitment 2017 Notice
Organization Name: Tamilnadu Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB)
Name of The Post: Radiographer, ECG Technician Posts
No. Of Vacancies: 102
Application Mode: Online
End date to apply: 11th September 2017
TN MRB Vacancy Details with
|S. No.||Post Name||No. of Vacancy|
|Radiographer||Two years Diploma course in Radio Diagnosis Technology conducted by the Board of Para Medical Education under the Directorate of Medical Education, Government of Tamil Nadu at Government Medical Institution or from any other Institution recognized by the Government of Tamil Nadu for this purpose.|
|ECG Technician||Passed PUC under old regulations, or pass in Plus 2 course with eligibility for University course of study and candidates should qualified one year certificate course in Electro Cardiogram or Treadmill Technician conducted by the Government of Tamil Nadu.|
- Period of hopefuls should not to be under 18 and not have exceeded than 57 years as on 1st July 2017.
- Reserved category appliers will get the relaxation in upper age as per the organization rules.
- All the candidates need to pay the application fee of 250/- for SC / SCA / ST / DAP (PH) category Candidates and Rs. 500/- for all other category candidates.
- Aspirants have to pay the applicable application fee through online mode.
Mode of Selection:
The selection will be based on the performances in written test and Interview.
|Post Name||Pay Scale (per month)|
|Radiographer||Rs. 9,300-34,800/- with GP Rs. 4200/-|
|ECG Technician||Rs.5,200-20,200/- with GP Rs. 2400/-|
Instructions to Apply For TN MRB Recruitment 2017:
- Appliers should go through the department authority site that is www.mrb.tn.gov.in to fill up the online application form will all the relative details and upload the required to document copies with it and Pay your application charge as said above.
- In the end, candidates should submit the application form online properly and get a print of it for further use.
Dates to focus:
- Last date for submission of Application Online: 11th September 2017
- Last date for payment of fee through Indian Bank: 13th September 2017