Bihar Police Recruitment 2017
Bihar Police Sub-Ordinate Services Commission (BPSSC) going to hire Sub -Inspector for the engagement of 1717 vacancies regarding Bihar Police Recruitment 2017. The aspirants having degree have a bright opportunity to join police department to submit the online application for Sub -Inspector Bharti.
Candidates suited to the eligibility conditions can get more details here concerning to selection process, instructions to apply and dates etc here on this web page of allgovtjobs.in.
Bihar Police Sub -Inspector Bharti 2017 Advt:
Name of Organization: Central Selection Board Constable (CSBC), Bihar or Bihar Police Sub-Ordinate Services Commission (BPSSC)
No. of Vacancies: 1717
Bihar Police Vacancy Details: Sub -Inspector
Mode of Application: Online
Dates For Rally: 30th November 2017
Bihar Police Vacancy Qualifications Details:
The job aspirants having Degree of Graduation or its equivalent qualification from a recognized University Or Board are eligible to apply online for Bihar Police Recruitment.
- Aspirants age must be between 20 to 40 years as on mentioned date.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST / OBC category candidates will be applicable as per norms of Govt.
- For the OBC/ EBC/ General Candidates: Rs. 700/-
- For the SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs. 400/-
- Application fee can be submitted through online payment mode.
Mode of Selection:
The aspirants will have to undergo for the final appointment:
- Written Examination
- Physical Standard & Efficiency Test
- Medical Test
The aspirants selected for applied posts will be paid as Rs. 9300-34800/- along with Rs. 4200/-.
Guidelines to Apply For Bihar Police Recruitment:
- The job seekers meeting with prescribed eligibility conditions need to go through an official website that is csbc.bih.nic.in or biharpolice.bih.nic.in and look for required announced link and make an online registration.
- The aspirants have to provide their Name, Email Id or other asked information. After that make the requisite payment through proper channel as prescribed.
- After filling requisite details print the form and paste a recent photograph and fill significant details. Thereafter upload it check your phone as successful submission of form will be intimated by SMS.
- Candidates must take a printout of online application form and keep it safe for future use.
Dates to remember:
Closing date for online application form: 30th November 2017
Click here for more details of Bihar Police vacancies 2017