Chhattisgarh Transport Department Recruitment 2017
Chhattisgarh Transport Department has released an advertisement supporting the Chhattisgarh Transport Department Recruitment 2017 for the fulfillment of the 24 vacancies of Driver positions. The interested candidates can apply through the offline mode only. Applications are invited from young, dynamic and dedicated candidates fulfilling the qualifications, for the following posts in this Directorate. The complete details are mentioned below by the team members of allgovtjobs.in in the below section of this page in regard of Chhattisgarh Transport Department Recruitment 2017.
Name of Organization: Chhattisgarh Transport Department
Post Name: Driver
No. of Posts: 24 Posts
Candidates who are going to apply for Chhattisgarh Transport Driver Recruitment shall possess 10+2/ Higher Secondary Certificate & must have a Degree first year with Valid Light Motor Vehicle License.
The assortment of the contestants shall be done on the basis of their performance in Driving Efficiency Test & Theoretical Exam or only through Personal Interview as per the post applied.
- Job searchers age must be lies between 18 years to 30 years.
- Relaxation in upper age limits shall be applicable for the candidates come into reserved category.
Job seekers will get the salary as Rs. 5200-20200 plus Grade Pay Rs. 1900/-
Easy Steps to Apply for Latest Job Openings?
- Application should be submitted in the preformed given below preferably typewritten on thick foolscap paper (Size: 34 cms. X 22 cms.) or downloaded through www.cgtransport.org
- The Application and the outer cover should be superscribed as “Application for the post of ________________________________Post Code.________ against Advertisement No.Chhattisgarh Transport Department/01/2017.
- Separate application should be submitted for each post, if a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post.
- A recent passport size photograph should be affixed on the right hand top corner of the application. Two additional copies of the passport size photograph should also be sent along with the application.
- Candidate should submit along with their application, self-attested copies of the requisite certificates to the below tuned address on or before the closing date.
- Incomplete applications and those, which are not in the prescribed form, or not accompanied by the copies of certificates, photographs or are unsigned, are liable to be rejected
Office of the Transport Commissioner,
‘C’ Block, Third Floor Indravati Bhawan,
Naya Raipur (Chhattisgarh)
Last date for receipt of application through speed or registered post: 16th October 2017
Obtain more information by visiting Official Notice