CISF Recruitment 2017
Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has released a notice as CISF Recruitment 2017 for the engagement of Constable Tradesman Posts. Candidates who are seeking jobs in government sector can fill CISF Application structure 2017 on or before the end date.
The whole points of interest identified with CISF Recruitment 2017, for example, eligibility criteria, selection process, and the process of applying and so on are framed beneath by the group of allgovtjobs.in.
Organization Name: Central Industrial Security Force
No. of Vacancies: 378
Post Name: Constable Tradesman
End date to Apply: 20th November 2017
CISF Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies|
Applicants must have had Matriculation / Intermediate from a perceived Board or equal.
Applicants must possess lower age limit of 18 years and maximum age limit 23 years as on closing date. Relaxation in age will be according to the government guidelines.
Candidates are required to pay an expense of Rs. 100/ – through online mode. No Fee is obliged to be paid by SC/ST, Women and Ex-servicemen hopefuls.
Scale of Pay:
Selected candidates will be appointed under the pay scale of Rs. 21, 700 – 69, 100/-.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the mentioned test:
- Trade Test
- OMR Based/Computer-Based Written Exam
How to Apply:
- Aspirants are first of all required to visit the official website of organization which is www.cisf.gov.in and apply by submitting the prescribed application form before the last date should be reached.
- From homepage hit on “Recruitment” tab which is visible at left side of a page and hit on suitable job link.
- Now must read official notification very carefully and apply online.
- Then must fill the prescribed application form through online mode with the desired information and upload Xerox copies of all mandatory documents.
- After that, filled application form may submit online and takes out the print of the submitted form and the payment receipt for future references
Last date for the receipt of online Filled application: 20th November 2017
Click here to read official notice
Candidates who are seeking for jobs in government sector are advised to check daily job openings and apply in an instructed manner of like our Facebook page.