GPSC Recruitment 2017
Gujarat Public Service Commission invites application form for the appointment of 81 candidates to fill up Lecturer Posts. The eligible job aspirants can submit an online form against GPSC Recruitment 2017 on or before the closing date. The job seekers find themselves eligible for GPSC job openings have a wonderful opportunity to start a career in Govt sector.
The other details of eligibility criteria, selection process, pay scale, how to apply and important dates etc are provided here on this web page of allgovtjobs.in. Aspirants should check the whole details and only after that make an online registration.
Gujarat PSC Recruitment 2017 Advertisement:
Name of Commission: Gujarat Public Service Commission
No. of Vacancies: 81
Name of the posts: Lecturer
Mode of Application: Online
Last Date to submit application: 1st November 2017
GPSC Vacancies Qualification info:
Contenders who are going to apply for the GPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017 should have possessed graduation or post graduation in relevant discipline from well known university or institute with good academic record.
- Job seekers must have their age according to the posts requirement.
- Candidates will get the benefit in upper age as per the organization norms
Mode of Selection:
The selection of the candidates will be based on Test / Interview.
Successfully selected job appliers will get the good salary per month offered by the organization.
How to Apply for GPSC Recruitment 2017:
- Firstly, go to authority site of Gujarat Public Service Commission to apply for the GPSC Recruitment that is gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
- After that, pick ‘apply online’ connection from suitable employment link.
- Select “apply now” link to filling up the Application Form and upload recent photo and signature and Pay application charge.
- Presently, hit “submit” button.
- Finally, take printed version of filled in Application Form for further reference
Last date of Apply online: 1st November 2017
To Apply online: Click here