High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2017
High Court of Karnataka is inviting offline applications from Indian Nationals for filling up 70 vacancies of Peon and Process Servers posts through High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2017 notice. Interested candidates may apply for the post via offline mode in a prescribed application format before 12th October 2017.
For more details related to High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2017 for Law Clerks-cum-Research Assistants, kindly read below.
High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2017 Details:
Name of the Organization: High Court of Karnataka
Name Of Post: Peon and Process Servers
Number of vacancies: 70 Vacancies
Last date to Apply: 12th October 2017
High Court of Karnataka Vacancy Details:
|Post name||Number of vacancy|
Appliers, who wish to grab announced posts by applying against to High Court Of Karnataka Vacancies, must be passed 8th, 10th examination or its equivalent qualification from any recognised board.
Aspirants’ age should be below 35 years as on the last date of application are eligible to apply and relaxation in age will be offered as per organization norms.
Application fee for Process Server Vacancies:
- General Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- SC/ST Category: Rs. 100/-
- Application fee can be submitted through online mode by using credit cards, debit cards or net banking.
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of written test.
- Candidates who are going to apply for High Court Of Karnataka Peon Recruitment shall be able to receive Rs. 9600 – 14550/- of salary as offered by the organization.
- And those who are going to apply for High Court Of Karnataka Process Servers Recruitment will get Rs. 11000 – 19000/- as salary.
How To Apply for High Court Of Karnataka Recruitment:
- First of all, applicants have to visit the official website that is www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
- Then on the homepage appliers have to follow ‘Notices Board’ section click on the ‘Brief Notification regarding appointing of ___________ in the High Court of Karnataka’ link.
- By pressing the above-said link a new page will be opened having online applying link and instructions page link.
- After reading all the instructions carefully aspirants need to hit on applying link.
- By pressing the above-mentioned link application form will be opened. Candidates need to fill it with required and mandatory details.
- After filling the application form contenders have to press on submit tab and take a printout of it for further reference.
Last date to submit applications: 12th October 2017