IAF Recruitment Rally 2017
Indian Air Force (IAF) invites applications against IAF Recruitment Rally 2017 from eligible Unmarried Male Indian Citizens from all the Districts of State of Arunachal Pradesh to become an Airman. Job hunters who wish to be connected with IAF they will be needed to appear for Recruitment Test for Group ‘X’ (Technical) Trades and Group ‘Y’ (Non-Technical) Medical Assistant Trade going to be held at in Gujarat.
The Recruitment Test for Group ‘X’ and Group ‘Y’ Trades will be held on from 4th November 2017 to 6th November 2017 as per schedule. Complete knowledge regarding IAF Recruitment Rally 2017 such as eligibility criteria, age limitation, pay scale, selection process, how to apply etc are well mentioned below by the team of allgovtjobs.in
Name of the Recruiter: Indian Air Force
Name of Position: Airmen
Name of Trades: Group ‘X’ and Group ‘Y’
Dates for Rally: 4th to 6th November 2017
IAF Rally Educational Qualification:
|For Group ‘X’ (Technical) Trades||Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent Examination with Mathematics, Physics and English, with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.|
|For Group ‘Y’ (Non-Technical) Medical Assistant Trade||Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent Examination in any stream/subjects approved by Central/State Education Boards with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.|
Candidates, age must be between 13th January 1998 to 27th June 2001 whereas are reserved category candidates will get the benefit in upper age as per the organization norms.
Pay & Allowances:
|Name of the Posts||Salary Details|
|Airman Group X (Technical Trades)||Rs. 33,100/-|
|Airman Group Y (Non-Technical Trades)||Rs. 26,900/-|
Four Stages will be included in selection methodology shall be implemented by the selection committee of the Indian Air Force
- Written Test
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Medical Examination (to be held in the month of January 2018)
Guidelines to Apply For the IAF Recruitment Rally 2017
Candidates meet with the above-detailed eligibility criteria should apply by attending the IAF Recruitment Rally 2017 at correct date, address and time along with following documents with yourself.
Documents to Be Carried by candidates At the Time of Recruitment Rally:
- HB Pencil, Eraser, Sharpener, Gum tube, Stapler and Black/Blue Ball Point Pen for writing
- Seven copies of recent front portrait passport-size color photograph,
- Original and four self-attested photocopies of Matriculation Passing Certificate (required for Date of Birth verification),
- Original and four self-attested photocopies of Matriculation Marks Sheet,
- Original and four self-attested photocopies of Intermediate/10+2/ Equivalent Examination Passing Certificate and Marks Sheet,
- Original and four self-attested photocopies of Three years Diploma Course/Two years Vocational Course Passing Certificate and Marks Sheets of all semesters for Group X & Group Y trades.
- Original and four photocopies of Domicile, Son of Air Force Personnel (SOAFP) Certificate or Discharge Book as well as NCC Certificates (if applicable)
Recruitment Rally Schedule:
- Opening date for IAF Recruitment Rally: 4th November 2017
- Last date for IAF Recruitment Rally: 6th November 2017
Get more information through Official Notification.