Indian Army RT JCO Recruitment 2017
Indian Army has dispersed a notification to appoint the excellent candidates against the Religious Teachers Junior Commissioned Officer (JCO) posts. Aspirants who are eligible and interested to apply for specified posts need to submit the properly filled in application form at the concerned address.
Candidates are advised to apply for Indian Army RT JCO Recruitment 2017 after reading the provided instructions. The entire details of the vacancies, eligibility criteria, age limit, mode of selection, scale of pay and important dates are provided below.
Armed Force Name: Indian Army
Post Name: Religious Teacher (Junior Commissioned Officer)
Total Posts: 72
End date to submit application: 8th November 2017
Indian Army Vacancy Details:
|S. No.||Posts Name||Number of the Posts|
- Lower Age Limit: 27 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 34 Years
- Lower Age Limit: 25 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 34 Years
Applicants should have completed graduation degree in relevant discipline as per requirement and the essential religious qualification should be as following:
|Posts Name||Educational Qualification|
|Pandit||Hindu candidates with Madhyama in Sanskrit or Bhushan in Hindi and BA with Sanskrit / Hindi|
|Granthi||Sikh candidates with Vidwan in Punjabi or equivalent standard in the regional language concerned and BA with Punjabi|
|Padre||Christian candidates who have been ordained priesthood by the appropriate ecclesiastical authority and is still on the approved list of the local Bishop.|
|Pandit (Gorkha)||Hindu (Gorkha) candidates with Madhyama in Sanskrit or Bhushan in Hindi or equivalent standard in the Nepali Language|
|Maulvi (Shia)||Muslim Shia Ladakh candidates with Maulvi Alim in Arabic, Adib Alim in Urdu or equivalent standard in the regional language concerned.|
|Maulvi||Muslim candidates with Maulvi Alim in Arabic, Adib Alim in Urdu or equivalent standard in the regional language concerned.|
|Bodh Monk||Buddhist (Mahayana) candidates who have been ordained Monk/Buddhist Priest, by the Appropriate Authority.|
- Written examination
Instructions To Apply:
Submission of Application by Remusteration Candidates
- The application must be submitted in the prescribed format which must be typed on A4 size paper. After filling the required details affix recent passport size photo and sign in given space on the application form.
- The enclosed envelope should be written as “APPLICATON FOR JCO (RT) COURSE NO___” which must be forwarded to the concerned HQ Recruiting Zones & Regimental Centres.
Submission of Application by Civil Candidates:
- For candidates applying for Pandit, Granthi, Padri and Maulvi categories, applications will only be accepted online on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Gorkha Candidates applying for Pandit (Gorkha) category will submit written application duly filled to Gorkha Recruiting Depot, Kunraghat only. [Please refer application proforma]
- Muslim (Shia) candidates of Ladakh region applying for Maulvi (Shia) and Buddhist (Mahayana) category will submit written application duly filled to Ladakh Scouts Regimental Centre, Leh only.
- Postal addresses of all Headquarters Recruiting Zones and concerned Regt Centres are given in the below section:
- Closing date of Receiving the Application Form: 8th November 2017
- Written Examination Date: 25th February 2018