Indian Army TGC 127 Recruitment 2017
Indian Army Technical Graduate Course has been announced by the organizing committee for the 127th batch inviting applications from married/unmarried Male Engineering Graduates. All the conditions required for the admission and other process involved is given below.
Grant of Permanent Commission in the Army provides such course to appoint contender in the various departments all the aspirants having requirements fulfilled shall apply before the last date, further here on this page of allgovtjobs.in all details involving the process is given for applying.
Name OF Organisation: Grant of Permanent Commission (Indian Army)
Number OF Post: 40 posts
Name of the Entry: 127th Technical Graduate Course (TGC)
End date to submit application: 22nd November 2017
Indian Army Vacancy Details:
|Civil Eng, Civil Eng, (Structural Eng) Structural Eng||10|
|Mechanical [Mechanical Engg, Mechanical (Mechatronics) Engg Mechanical & Automation Engg]||04|
|Electrical/Electrical & Electronics||05|
|Computer Sc & Engg/Computer Technology/InfoTech/M.Sc. (Computer Sc)||06|
|Electronics & Telecom/Electronics & Communication/Satellite Communication||07|
|Electronics & Instrumentation||02|
|Micro Electronics & Microwave||01|
Aspirant moist have cleared graduation in engineering from one of the given branches or must be in last year of the course from a government recognized institute/ university.
20 to 27 years as on 01 Jul 2018 is the required age criteria to be fulfilled by the candidate for the post proposed.
Contender shall earn Rs. 21,000/- per month during the training process and shall earn according to the lt. rank once training is successfully completed.
Steps OF Applying:
- The candidate shall apply online by visiting “joinindianarmy.nic.in” that is the official website.
- Contender shall visit “Officer Menu” on the landing page and select “Online Application”.
- An aspirant must be present with the required documents at the time of interview.
Carry these documents at the time of SSB:
- One copy of the Print out of application duly signed and affixed with photograph self-attested by the candidate.
- Self-attested copy of Matriculation or equivalent certificate for age proof, 12th Class Certificate & Marksheet, Engineering Degree/Provisional Degree, Mark sheets of all Semesters, Certificate from the Principal/Head of the Institution stating that the candidate is in final year and all exams will be over by 01 July 2018, for final year candidates, All certificates in original.
- Originals will be returned after verification at the Service Selection Board itself.
Closing date to submit the online application form: 22nd November 2017
Check the official link to know more.