Indian Navy Recruitment 2017
Indian Navy invites online application against the Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 notification from eligible and energetic candidates to appoint as Apprenticeship Training Posts on 105 various vacant posts. Applicants can submit online application from on or before the closing date. The relevant details of the eligibility criteria, selection mode, salary details, how to apply and important dates are mentioned below.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 notification
Name of the Recruiter: Indian Navy
Post Name: Apprenticeship Training
No. Of Vacancies: 105
Process to Apply: By Post
End Date to Apply: within 30 days
Indian Navy Job Details:
|Department name||No. of Posts|
|Mechanic Ref.and AC||05|
|Wleder(Gas & Electric)||05|
|Sheet Metal Worker||08|
|Mechanic Mechine Tool Maintenance||02|
|Computer Operator and Programming Assistant||02|
|Building Maintenance Technician||02|
Job seekers must be completed the 10th class examination and also have ITI Certificate in the relative stream from any recognized educational Board.
Age Limit Details:
Job seekers should have been their age between 14 years to 21 years as on 1st April 2018.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit on their performance in Written Test, Skill Test, and fitness in Medical examinations.
How to Apply For Indian Navy Recruitment:
- Job searchers should follow the department official website @ www.joinindiannavy.gov.in or www.indiannavy.nic.in or www.apprenticeship.gov.in
- Then after Click on the relative link to download the application form then read instructions carefully.
- After this, candidates need to complete the process of filling up the application form and attach photograph in given format.
- In the end, candidates should send it to the mentioned address below and another copy of application form and keep it safe for future use.
- Send only by ordinary post speed or registered post will not accept.
Dockyard Apprentice School,
NSRY, Naval Base PO,
Karwar, Karnataka 581308
Last date for receipt of application: within 30 days of publication of this Notification in Employment Newspapers
To apply online: Visit here