ITBP Recruitment 2017
Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) has published a latest job notification regarding ITBP Recruitment for the appointment of Head Constable/ Combatant Ministerial for filling up 62 vacancies. The talented aspirants looking for jobs in the defence must go for specified job notification and submit an application form through recommended channel on or before the last date.
The job seekers having Graduate qualification can apply, for further details of age criteria, guidelines to apply, pay scale, mode of selection etc are depicted below by the team of allgovtjobs.in
ITBP Recruitment 2017 Notification
Recruitment Conducting Body: Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP)
Position Name: Head Constable/ Combatant Ministerial
No. of Vacancies: 62
Last Date to apply: 13th November 2017
ITBP Recruitment Vacancy Details:
|S. No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1.||Head Constable/ Combatant Ministerial||45|
|2.||Head Constable/ Combatant Ministerial (Female)||08|
|3.||Head Constable/ Combatant Ministerial (For ITBP Department Candidates only)||09|
Job seekers must be passed 10th/ 12th class passed certificate / bachelors and masters degree in relevant fields or equivalent examination may apply for the ITBP Jobs.
The candidate’s upper age limit should not exceed than age requirement by the organization. The age relaxation will be applied for reserved category candidates as per norms.
The appointed candidates who will get selected for the mentioned posts will be paid as Level-3 Rs 21,700/- per month and other allowances as per rules of govt.
The selection will be made on the basis of following:
- Written Test
- Professional skills
- PST & PET
How to Apply For ITBP Recruitment 2017:
- The eligible and interested aspirants are required visit the official website of the organization at www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in
- Now, press on a suitable link according to the post which you want to apply for.
- Then follow the link mention for Reading Instruction and fill up the application form with complete details in proper manner.
- Applicants must ensure that no column is left blank or wrongly filled in the form. The education qualification will be verified through original certificates in the later stages of recruitment.
- Applicant must and upload all the required documents scanned copies online (If any) and submit the form.
- Candidates must take a print out of online application for future use.
Last Date for receipt of Online Application: 13th November 2017