JKSSB Recruitment 2017
Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board has conveyed a notification namely as JKSSB Recruitment 2017 for filling up 1289 Laboratory/Jr Asst and other Vacancies are offered under the State commission.
All 10th / 12th / Diploma / Graduation/ Post Graduation degree holders are invited hereby to fill and submit the application form through the online mode only 11th November 2017. Details concerned with JKSSB Recruitment 2017 such as educational qualification, age limits, how to apply, last date to apply etc. are defined below by allgovtjobs.in
Organization Name: Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board
Name of Post: Laboratory/Jr Asst
No. Of Vacant Posts: 1289 Vacant Posts
Application mode: online
End date to apply: 11th November 2017
JKSSB Vacancies Details:
|S. No.||Name of posts||No. of vacancies|
Contestants who have passed Diploma / Graduation/ Post Graduation or its equivalent qualification from a recognized board or university may apply for the latest jobs opportunities.
Contenders shall be called for written test/interview on which basis they shall be getting selection for the positions. No TA/DA will be paid for participation in the written test/interview
Age Limit as on 01.01.2017:
Lower Age Limits for all categories: 18 years. Maximum Age limits Category Wise are mentioned below:
- 40 years for Open Merit.
- 43 years for SC / ST/ RBA/ ALC/ OSC candidates.
- 42 years for Physically Challenged candidates.
- 48 years for Ex-Servicemen.
- 40 years for candidates in Government Service/Contractual employees
- For General/OBC/MOBC candidates: Rs. 350/-
- For SC/ST candidates: No fee
- Application fee can be submitted through online mode only by using Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card or through challan form.
Scale of Pay Details:
All appointed contestants shall be getting an attractive salary as per the rules issued by Jammu and Kashmir government.
How to Apply For JKSSB Recruitment 2017
- Firstly, will be required to visit the official site i.e. www.jkssb.nic.in.
- Presently surf alternative given as ‘Online Application’ at left board of landing page.
- Take after “Apply” alternative according to position which is to be connected.
- Check all directions precisely and hit “Continue” choice to fill online application.
- Fill every asked point of interest in recommended organization, and transfer filtered duplicates of records (if needed).
- At that point press “Submit” for accommodation of use and take a printout of it for further reference
Last Date for submission of online application forms: 11th November 2017
|Junior Librarian vacancy||GET PDF|
|Library Assistant vacancy||GET PDF|
|Laboratory Assistant vacancy||GET PDF|
|Junior Assistant vacancy||GET PDF|