Karnataka Land Records Recruitment 2017
The Government of Karnataka, Survey Settlement & Land Records has published an advertisement regarding to Karnataka Land Records Recruitment 2017 to appoint 161 Peon. Job seekers who are interested to hold the opportunity are requested to submit an application before 15th October 2017. Aspirants who are eligible and interested to apply are advised to apply as soon as possible.
Other necessary details such as essential qualifications, age limit, salary details, application fees, how to apply and important dares are shaped below.
Organization Name: Government of Karnataka, Survey Settlement & Land Records
No. of Posts: 161
Post Name: Peon
Last Date for Online Application: 15th October 2017
Karnataka Land Records Vacancy Details:
|S. No.||Post name||No. of Posts|
Job seekers should have 10th certificate or equivalent from a recognized school or institution.
Aspirants should possess their age limit 18 Years to 35 Years and other upper age limit relaxation will be applied as per govt. guidelines.
- For the General/2A/2B3B: Rs. 300/-
- For all reserved categories candidates: Rs. 150/-
- Applicants need to submit the application fee through online Mode.
Applicants will be placed on the specified designation on the basis of written exam and interview.
Candidates will be placed in the pay scale of Rs. 9600 – Rs. 14550/-.
Instructions to Apply:
- Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria have to apply online through official website landrecords.karnataka.gov.in
- Applicants are requested to read Information Booklet on the village Accountant officer post.
- All the details must be relevant and accurate as documents will be verified during a selection process. Pay the requisite fees and upload the scanned copy of challan form.
- After submission take printout of the Acknowledgement Slip for reference only.
- Applicants are not required to send the printout of the application.
- Candidates can check their application status by giving reference no and date of birth.
Closing date to submit online application: 15th October 2017
Click here to read official notification
Aspirants who are looking for jobs in government sector are advised to visit our web portal regularly or follow us on Facebook.